Nerf Bleeding!

Options
justjackie
justjackie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Venomancers are overpowered in PvE, do you really need to make them so in PvP also?

I think we need to nerf pet bleeding badly. It's ridiculous when a bee can do 2000 of your life in one hit. (Both of us level ~50)

And the venomancer doesn't even need to go near me. Just throws the bee at me from across the map and kills me right away.

Don't bother replying if you're going to insult me, because I'm plenty good.
Post edited by justjackie on

Comments

• Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thread number 99372389172 about this.
    Please use the search function of the forum, in fact u dont need to use it to find threads abut this, they re in everywhere b:thanks

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • justjackie
    justjackie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thread number 99372389172 about this.
    Please use the search function of the forum, in fact u dont need to use it to find threads abut this, they re in everywhere b:thanks

b:bye

The more there are the better. No developer is going to read 1 huge 300 page thread. Gamers and any person related to gaming is generally lazy.

The best way to get it through their head that bleeding needs a nerf BADLY is to spam their screen from every user with threads that demand a nerf.

Because it does.
  • Deerie - Heavens Tear
    Deerie - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Um yeah ... sure. And just as said in the other 3000 posts...

If Veno's pet skills get nerfed in PvP, can we have a 2-shot kill skill for PvP? All the other classes have them... That's about how long we last with or without the pet vs archers, WB and BM that get close, and mages with a spark or two. Oh, and we just can't kill the cleric. Not before his friends get there and pummel us at least.

Seriously. Veno's may be "overpowered" in PvE but it's FUN to play a viably soloable class now and then. We're already squishy enough. Let us be.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    veno are so overpowered in PVE that they do grind solo there level after 60
    ..where other classes do AOE "Zhen" PArties..

so quit whinning once and for all
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Seckskitten - Harshlands
    Seckskitten - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

If Veno's pet skills get nerfed in PvP, can we have a 2-shot kill skill for PvP? All the other classes have them... That's about how long we last with or without the pet vs archers, WB and BM that get close, and mages with a spark or two. Oh, and we just can't kill the cleric. Not before his friends get there and pummel us at least.

Seriously. Veno's may be "overpowered" in PvE but it's FUN to play a viably soloable class now and then. We're already squishy enough. Let us be.

I said nerf the bleed, not remove it. Right now bleed will kill any other squishy within 5 seconds and they don't even need to be within firing range.

Why make 1 class one of the best at PvE AND PvP? And you've got stuns and ****.
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yea, only skill that doesnt ahve the pvp damage reduction xD
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
    edited March 2009
    Options
    veno are so overpowered in PVE that they do grind solo there level after 60
    ..where other classes do AOE "Zhen" PArties..

so quit whinning once and for all

I'm talking about PvP. Everyone already knows they're #1 in PvE.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    justjackie wrote: »
    I think we need to nerf pet bleeding badly. It's ridiculous when a bee can do 2000 of your life in one hit. (Both of us level ~50)

I fought a high level phoenix last week (and I made several mistakes and I died). I took a few hundred points of damage from its actual attack, and then bleeds were hitting me for something like 1100-1200 every three seconds. So if bleed would tick five times this would be 5500-6000 damage total but I am pretty sure high level wizards can hit harder in PvP, except of course without taking 15 seconds to deliver their damage.

Of course maybe bleed is bugged -- maybe, in PvE, phoenix bleed would not do 22k..24k damage over 15 seconds? But for example, in PvE, desert bandits have 60k+ health. So they might still take quite some time to die?

But I do wish I could make serrated arrow do this much damage.
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yeh, if that bleed can be so high then all classes should have DoT (damage over time) spells that do same damage ^^
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I fought a high level phoenix last week (and I made several mistakes and I died). I took a few hundred points of damage from its actual attack, and then bleeds were hitting me for something like 1100-1200 every three seconds. So if bleed would tick five times this would be 5500-6000 damage total but I am pretty sure high level wizards can hit harder in PvP, except of course without taking 15 seconds to deliver their damage.

Of course maybe bleed is bugged -- maybe, in PvE, phoenix bleed would not do 22k..24k damage over 15 seconds? But for example, in PvE, desert bandits have 60k+ health. So they might still take quite some time to die?

A wizard has to get near you and cast. A phoenix or bee just runs across the map, hits you before you have any chance of killing it, and you're dead from the bleed. It's ridiculous.

I'd like my thunderball to have no PvP reduction.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't really mind the bleed, can purify it.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

2 shot skill for pvp *concentrates* done
    try to dont die from a veno while you get to it, any veno with decent attk that doesnt waves me first kills me with 2 or 3 attks ...

(SARCASM ALERT) 1500 each attk, plus a stun? seriously, you have no opportunity to win with that tiny attk... (SARCASM ALERT)

BM are not one of the class that kill venos definetily... (Or im bad)
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't really mind the bleed, can purify it.

And then get hit again a second later.
  • what900
    what900 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i doubt my veno is overpowered its weak compared to a norm veno but least it dont die in 3 hits in pve from a melee mob also i dont worry about that interupted line in pve since i dont use magic
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Flesh ream ticks 3 times within 9 seconds.
    1k ticks at 69 is probably a lvl 70 or so nix, not a high lvl nix.
    Lvl 90 nix ticks people without lvl 90 gears (89s let's say) for 1.8k+.
    Flesh Ream is the only skill that does PvE dmg (100%) instead of PvP dmg (25%), and all anyone has asked for is for that to be fixed.

The mistake you made was fighting the nix in the first place. You would have to go all out and use like massive apothecary phy defense pots to even survive just the nix, not to mention the veno.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Flesh Ream is the only skill that does PvE dmg (100%) instead of PvP dmg (25%), and all anyone has asked for is for that to be fixed.

The mistake you made was fighting the nix in the first place. You would have to go all out and use like massive apothecary phy defense pots to even survive just the nix, not to mention the veno.

It's just stupid.
    But it's bee also, not just the nix. The bleeding skill all together.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Oh! If flesh ream ticks only 3 times then my total damage estimate was way too high.

(Also, I was not level 69 last week, I was 67).

But I might have remembered my damage wrong. However, I was also on foot.

And my mistakes were not in my fighting, but in my timing and in my actions. If I had done things right it would have died before hitting me even once.