WhiteFang lvl 3 [Heaven's Tear] - Recruiting

Esemeli - Heavens Tear
Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Guild Banter
Where do i start? Well, WhiteFang is a lvl 3 faction looking for members that are 55+. We are somewhat of an odd faction. The guild chat is never the same and topics go off the wall constantly. We love running FBs and are looking to start doing more TTs (as soon as we get more barbs). We have many people from all over in each timezone so there is always someone on to help or just chat with while ya grind. Recently we took a liking to TW and are working at building up so we can hold our own and have some fun at the same time.

As a heads up I feel the need to warn you that tempers flare on and off. Mostly on but we always end up laughing about it. There hasn't been a problem we haven't been able to work out yet.

In faction we like to hand down our old armor from higher levels. This will save you some time and cash, not to mention the armor is usually pretty decent. We also provide your TT60 wepon, which we usually have ready before you level.

Need something crafted? That's no problem either. Many members have skills lvl 4 or higher and can make anything that you might be in need of.

At least 2 to 3 times a week we schedule a time to clear out all those annoying boss quests. Just post what bosses you need on our forums and we'll kill them for you. Or sometimes a higher level has free time and can go solo it for you.

With someone 65+ in each class you won't need to worry about not finding answers to your questions about your class, skills, what weps/armor to use, etc.

Best part is, we're always good for a laugh. I can't count the number of times I've gone to bed at 5 am with my abs hurting from laughing at the most random of stuff. This is a growing family who always is looking out for one another and are seeking more to join us. So if you are interested please contact one of the following nick names.

Esemeli, KikouArashi, Goldiie, Sree, Sorenjai, swordlegend, xLadyLuckx, Boethius, Sevas, Saraiyu, UntamedSoul (Capital i not an l), Flynn_Syiffo, xXHinderXx, _Blazevoir_, KiraSquall or Shurikenay. They'll be more than happy to provide you with any information you might still be wondering about. See ya in the game =)
Post edited by Esemeli - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• spiked0007
    spiked0007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    =P You did just fine.

;) You forgot all the hotel rooms that we manage to fill every night cause you ppl are so horny.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Since when did you = we're. Don't scare the people off.
  • Sorenjai - Heavens Tear
    Sorenjai - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, Ese has pretty much said it all. there is very little we can't do(beyond Eyes of Krimson, but, who cares) and there are always people on who you can talk to or can help you with whatever your problem is, be it not knowing what to do on a quest, wanting to know where something is, or needing help on almost any quest, be it boss, timed, or otherwise(pyrogoths are evil).

Not only do we have level 65+ of every class, but also at least level 50+ of each type of BM, minus a fist BM(we'd like to fix this minor issue, so if you are a guidless fist BM, look for an invite!). We also have some members who are pros at running FBs, they know where things are, and how to prevent unnecessary deaths.

We're constantly on the look out for new members, so, if you are looking for a guild, look us up!
  • Swordlegend - Heavens Tear
    Swordlegend - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What can i say were a fun tight nit family! If you are looking for a faction that will help u cause they care about u and not just for xp then WhiteFang is it. We'd rather have fun on the game above all else.
    You will meet many new friends and have funny wacko convos that's for sure. So come give us a try and you will be hooked.
    ;) i guarantee it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    WOOHOO!
    b:victory

EDIT:YEAHHHHHHHH!
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hello, im fang, the leader of WolfBlade (lvl3) id like to discuss with you an alliance to eliminate a certain faction.. PM me and ill discuss with you my terms and who we will be attacking if you agree to accept. My lvls arent high but im getting higher lvls through telecoustics.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Tw was put on the back burner. (working weekends blows) But still looking for people that like to have fun and level.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Leadership of this guild is now in the hands of KikouArashi. Great guild still but i'm going solo. Gl guys.
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:sad Say it aint so!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    An updated list of WF officers will be posted tomorrow. =3 Our orientation is still pretty much the same, but I believe the level requisite for the faction is lower now. Details will be worked soon. :)
  • Hinatami - Heavens Tear
    Hinatami - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sucks I cant be one enough to level up as high as I should be... I would have loved to join your guild it looks like just the thing I have been looking for :( You'll hear from me soon :)
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Ha ha! If you wish to interview, now is good. We appear to be accepting all levels at the moment. =3 We are in the process of rebuilding.

Officers
    LongWushi - Leader
    Onyxtiger - Director
    DeathSwarm - Marshal
    Dragonics - Executor
    _Blazevoir_ - Executor

=3 These are the people you may contact if you wish to join or have questions. I will keep this list as updated as possible. There are some other players you may contact for information on this Faction.

KikouArashi
    Sevas
    Demaulicus
    FoxyFelicia
    Malord

If they are online, I believe they will be more than happy to help you with any questions you have about this faction. Please understand, many of the new rules are not set since we are still in the rebuilding process. =3 Once again, I will update as soon as I have more information. See you all in game!
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    A temporary website is online. Feel free to visit, apply, or ask questions. http://white-fang.proboards.com/
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    *hates doing this* -.- bump
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GL on rebuilding, WF :)
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Thanks Gorgi. Some of us are trying hard. Some don't seem to give a rat's ****.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ok i have been reading this thread and im currently looking for a faction i read all rules and im sorta ok with them but i seriously have no idea how to apply pm an officer or place something on your forums or place something i really have no idea where to apply

edit:i went trough the entire list off officers and no one was online
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Alright, under the Guest category-> Application Board -> copy and paste the application into a new thread. Guests are able to start their own threads. Then I or one of the other officers will review it and decline or invite you. =3 However, since there aren't many officers or members at the moment, if you post the times you're available in game, I will get back to you and have someone invite you. :) Thanks. See you in-game!
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    *bump dance*
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    *prodprod*
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Once again, all levels are welcome. See page two for a list of people to contact.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    *busts a dance move* "Can't touch this!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8 (Yes, this is a very old song. I only know it from playing it in band in middle school.)
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    All levels are still welcome. Contact personnell are still the same. =) We look forward to new faces in the faction. Our current highest level is 79 with some quickly moving through their 60s now.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    b:victory We have a new recruiting officer. His name has been added to our forums and to the list here on Pg. 2. Feel free to contact any one of us if you'd like to join.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    You can apply to our forums as well. b:thanks Always looking for new faces, experienced or total noobs. All are welcome. We all have to start somewhere don't we? b:victory
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    We have a new Marshal! Welcome Hopsu to the family. :) Enjoy the recovery.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Officer list updated. GL to Hopsu in Kharma! <3 Glad your hubby came back!
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Officer's list updated. Farewell Onyx/Kiko. You're spot's warm for your return.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    o.o Thank you Onyx for your swift return. I'm so glad to have my sexy Director back!