wat made you wanna be a wizard

EvilMarlon - Sanctuary
EvilMarlon - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Wizard
i wanted to be a wizard because of the insane damage and its a tough class very challenging just the way i like it. WIZZIES RULEb:victory
just goooooooooo with the flooooooooowb:victory
Post edited by EvilMarlon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    was really a mistake...
    i wanted to be a cleric then found out about a hr after... too lazy to fix it
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Unno....I just picked what I usually pick in mmos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i wanted to be a wizard because of the insane damage and its a tough class very challenging just the way i like it. WIZZIES RULEb:victory
    Unno....I just picked what I usually pick in mmos.

Combine these two posts, and you got my reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well I originally rolled a barb but soon realized that no matter how cool they look they'll never have the massive dmg a wizard can do. Plus you can customize your look more with a wizard.
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I picked a wizard to test how much amount of suck and fail can accumulate in a single class. The result is astounding as of now, so yea. I chose a wizard to see if this level of fail was possible(and it sure is)
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i jst lke whn spr and stuf.
    I like pie
  • Pabadlong - Sanctuary
    Pabadlong - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    coz I want to play the hardest class....
  • Gonff - Lost City
    Gonff - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always pick wizards, mages, sorcerers, whatever ;p in all games I play. Even while reading fantasy novels, the wizards are always my favorite characters. After I found out wizards were pretty much the most worthless class on pwi, I don't regret the decision at all. I just enjoy playing them so that's all that matters.

Also like the previous poster said, it's nice to play the harder classes, which usually mages are in mmorpgs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    at lvl 21 barb I grouoed with a mage he just looked cool...

then that first acccount got banned for some reason or something I dont know what happened I just couldnt log on so I said wizzie why the hell not?

boy what the eyes can do to you huh??

But I dont regret choosing it at all it was the best teacher to me playing a wizard hones your skills and make you more powerfull than you can even imagin I just took down 2 barbs both like 2 lvls higher than me and they ganked me lol...

so yeah I am a mage first no matter what I loved it dont be fooled and this forum just feels like home.
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Seeing how they own in Tws and because watching a few Videos about how strong mages can be. Plus no one else is a mage so lets be different
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have no idea why, to be honest. But eh, leveling a wizard turned out to be easy, and I find my wizard enjoyable for whatever reason. Also, Distance Shrink has to be one of the most fun skills in the game.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always enjoyed playing a mage in any game I play. One of the first things I do when looking at the game is to see if they have a mage class.
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always play a mage, period.

- Amy
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like playing caster types in most games. I like being the nuker, and seeing all the red 4-5 digit numbers with every hit.

That, and black ice dragon is awesome.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I chose wizard because it's an underplayed class and I like seeing those huge numbers on the screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fierkraag - Sanctuary
    Fierkraag - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I chose wiz cos I always play spellcasters. Have tried melee and archer types on other games and get bored too easily. Dislike being a hospital for everyone so cleric was out. Didnt really want to be a veno. So that left wiz. While parts are annoying I dont regret it at all. While I may not be wanted in TT much I can usually get into anything else without too much problems and for TT well I get guildies and friends to help when I have to.
This discussion has been closed.