New type of quest ..

Ajok - Sanctuary
Ajok - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
hey ..I was thinking if there could be a quest were 6 players of the same level are chosen computer randomly from the server to do ...a quest together .killing mobs preferably .....I suggest giving all the players the same reward EXP,spirit and some stones....so everyone stays happy ..and don't turn on their fellow party members ....if you think this idea is good ..please give some credit to little Aj :Pb:laugh cheers to you guys...Btw you doing a good job ...keep at it b:victory
Post edited by Ajok - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Paradise - Heavens Tear
    Paradise - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yea, I like this idea. Would be fun. In addition to being the same level, no one should drop out of the squad or let the others wait for an eternity till they arrive, then it'd work.
  • Blairewitch - Sanctuary
    Blairewitch - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maybe even one person of each class is selected, and then a specific task that involves their expertise?
    i dunno i just think that addition will be cool but nice idea, assuming what the other person said about dropping out/being a long distance away works out.
    though there will need to be a notification asking whether you want to participate or not cause i cant imagine anything more annoying then being on a quest and then - woosh - im somewhere else
    maybe clicking yes can transport each person to the certain dungeon too i dunno

nice idea sorry for my rambling on :)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Great Idea. I'd like something like this.
  • Ajok - Sanctuary
    Ajok - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    and after I posted this ..... the BH's apeared.. :>:> I rock :D:D:D:D