Daylight Savings Maintenance - COMPLETE

12345679»

Comments

• sekmetstouch
    sekmetstouch Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Blah Blah Blah Blah! Its a shame. First The First Post I made EARLIER I wasnt being aggressive. I was being NICE. The 2nd Post is WAY more aggressive then the first 1.

Now Actually to the next person about a personal Home server? who said it was a HOME server? Heard of STEAM? Half-Life? TFC or even better yet CS and DoD Source? My God Man thats a LOT of games listed there. Try running one of those servers? I have And Trust me they are **** more advanced then this one is. since they are running with Bots that actually think for a minute as to whats gonna happen to them.....oh wait they cant do that they are AI after all...Yeah Big Leagues? Try Minors here buddy LoL

Wow so now we're confirming what I just spoke of. Games that have the coding parameters that dont even exceed one starting city of PWI and you think an FPS server is somehow going to relate to any RPG? Ever heard of Dungeon Siege? It has more complications and more random elements then any of the above mentioned jr. You think bot AI is something special, thats a laugh riot. When you decide to get past your quake fantasies and realize theres a world of coding and gaming beyond the simplest type of games there is to 'host' then you might begin to understand the depths of what running a MMORPG is about.

Clearly you've proved the point that you run a home sever, if not its just allocated to be RA'd and the server is just hosted in someone elses basement. Your comparing goldish to sharks now, and thats enough to make anyone that has the slightest insight into running servers laugh you off these boards. Go play the game or get lost, you can't make a valid point so please take your failed attempts at seeming to understand more then you really do elsewhere.

Half-Life engines, what a freakin laugh riot.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm going to have to lock this thread, due to the rampant flames of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.