Glorious Deaths

Options
2»

Comments

• Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I decided to go on a barrage spree...alone (lol)... I barrage 5 mobs 9 levels lower than me with winged shell...

Killed all 5 of them the same time i died... Next time i'm bringing a cleric and not relying on an HP pot.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • PhazonKing - Sanctuary
    PhazonKing - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i have had so many i cant even count em
    one was during my fb 49 killed all the bosses and such only needed one last mob for some other mission for this old guy and finnaly we killed the las mob so we were leaving fb an the mobs respawned... of course the bm and the high level veno were gone leaving the defenseless wizard to die and i was at 99.8%b:cry
    or when i auto pathed while flying and the ground level went way up near fortress of talon area and lvl 53-58 mobs had loads of fun attacking my character as it flew like 5 feet above ground slowly no buffs no me to guide it!
    i was going to come back to see myself in city o lost but i was dead nest to a castle
  • Ayamehowl - Sanctuary
    Ayamehowl - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tonight soloing FB29. Had the boss highlighted and instead of clicking my Herc's attack I clicked mine. I didn't even have time to say "Oh Sh**"
  • Annondae - Sanctuary
    Annondae - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ahaha... I'm so suicidal in this game, sometimes.

- decided to ride my panther to 1k Streams to level it up, jumped off a cliff, ended up in a group of mobs 20 levels above me.

- followed a vipion allllll the way into Jewelscalen.

- tried clicking on the World Boss near Heaven's Tear because it looks like that shop thing in Archosaur, tried to look at its "Trade List". The thing I ended up looking at was getting one-shotted.

- landed my air mount on a nice, green, lush hill, got eaten by Krimson Eyes.

- didn't know the Dragon of the Depths circled around ( the solo one, not the one that follows Mantavip ) and kept my distance to it while it swam past, then ended up being eaten by it when it circled back around to my quest spot.

...and so on, and so forth...
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    - didn't know the Dragon of the Depths circled around ( the solo one, not the one that follows Mantavip ) and kept my distance to it while it swam past, then ended up being eaten by it when it circled back around to my quest spot.

...and so on, and so forth...

I remember doing a quest on that island...stopping briefly to look at the water and thinking "They really should have sharks who break the water with thier fins on occasion..."

Then out of nowhere this fin the size of a house rises up out of the water. Directly in front of me. b:shocked

If pixals had trousers I would have had to change mine.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ohh ya I like to step into those things lol
    I only say, be careful with Heavens Tear xD Lazy me too the autopath there. Was at the right height and all, fine. Unfortunately I had clicked like a metre from Heavens Tear where only air was. So I fell. I thought "Ergh going all the way up again..." My problem was that I landed on Sword Tamers head lmao I couldnt even think about running, so damn quickly did I die xD

Other than that.. my pet loves to chase mobs into other mobs. So I have like 4 things at me at a time. In case that I die, be sure, I'll die, pet stays alive xD He wants me killed, I know it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Annondae - Sanctuary
    Annondae - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I remember doing a quest on that island...stopping briefly to look at the water and thinking "They really should have sharks who break the water with thier fins on occasion..."

Then out of nowhere this fin the size of a house rises up out of the water. Directly in front of me. b:shocked

If pixals had trousers I would have had to change mine.

Sounds like Mantavip said hello. XD Last night some guildmates and I went looking for Dragon of the Depths to kill it for a quest, and while we swim around there, I suddenly see this tip of something right behind me. It was the tip of Mantavip's spear/poker/weapon.

Fastest swim to the surface EVER, I tell you.
  • Lilithlaws - Heavens Tear
    Lilithlaws - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was on auto pilot an i ran (flew) right in to Jewel, so I got away from him to land an I landed right on Goulf, that was a rough day for me b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Yesterday is History, Tommorow is a Mystery, an Today is a gift that is why we call it "Present"
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Other than that.. my pet loves to chase mobs into other mobs. So I have like 4 things at me at a time. In case that I die, be sure, I'll die, pet stays alive xD He wants me killed, I know it.

My antelope does it a lot even with full loyality! And especially in fb39 cave... few time it has ran into bunch of blowing up mobs, which later came at me as I tried to get my pet back before it makes even bigger problems. Though, killing 4 boom mobs at the same time was quite fun and our cleric did job very well, so I didn't die. Next time he ran into the same blowing mobs and they came at all our party. I still wonder who I have survived with such an evil antelope b:shocked
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ugh lvl 90 wraiths aggro...i was not aware of that until i realized a mob i wasnt fighting killed me. (i was fighting a caster one and a shooter killed me)

funny thing was i kept spamming pots and wondering how the hell my hp could be going down from 400 a hit, until a 3rd one started hitting me and the pots couldnt catch up v.v