Need Help!!!

Options
Misstaken - Heavens Tear
Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Chronicles
I cant freakin find waldo where the frackin is he?

Trusting andracil will delete this b:laugh
I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
Post edited by Misstaken - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No fair, I was checking the other forum I have to moderate.
    Lower depths work for you? Joke or no, would appreciate it if you wouldn't do this =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adensem - Heavens Tear
    Adensem - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    awwww this would have been great in off-topic. Andracil do the forum moderators have the ability to move entries to any thread or is it only to lower depths? b:laugh
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abondoned; struck down, but not destroyed. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I can move anything anywhere. If someone has a thread somewhere asking "are you an idiot", and you have a post somewhere saying "Yes", I could move it to make you look like an idiot. ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Andracil, IM moderating you now...

I will be watching you from now on... :)
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Adensem - Heavens Tear
    Adensem - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    K just curious b:laugh was not sure if it was just a quick button option built into a program or not.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abondoned; struck down, but not destroyed. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Orenji - Heavens Tear
    Orenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    I can move anything anywhere. If someone has a thread somewhere asking "are you an idiot", and you have a post somewhere saying "Yes", I could move it to make you look like an idiot. ;O
    OP!!b:surrender
  • Aniello - Harshlands
    Aniello - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm an idiot, oh yes I am ^^
  • Edwardian - Heavens Tear
    Edwardian - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I agree with the moderator. If you put stuff where it doesn't belong, it just serves to clog a system meant to be read by intelligent people. On the other hand, if you wish to post nonsensical rantings, there should be a forum for that. But if I'm looking up a technical issue or game ralated issue, it only hinders my search when someone is looking for waldo. And people ask if other people are idiots and people then respond to them. My final point is, if you give them an audience they will just continue. So the moderators and people like myself may not make things much better in objecting. But I commend their endless pursuit in this effort.