Is this abuse? GMs take a look please :|?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i chose No.

the video seems to me a normal grinding session, if not, pheonix leveling session to me. the veno just chose ground mobs instead of air mobs to level on...

AND it seems to me the mobs over there are abit too high level for the person doing the Frap video, so umm... i don't see why u want to be fighting over mobs that are a tad tougher than u can handle...b:shutup
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Yes, that's illegal. Please send a ticket to customer support, make sure to include that video.

You are a mod on these forums and you make mistakes such as this? Please quote from the TOS the relevant section that sais this is illegal.
    ____

Attaking normal mobs(not bosses) with a air pet has never been illegal.

The first mob in the vid didin't fight back, which was odd, but the second one defended himself just like normal. You can't condem venos because coders screwed up.

Also those mobs are spread out over a wide area, why the heck didin't you just go kill the ones further away? Easier to get jealous and angry and martyr yoursellf out on the forums to get somone banned that dared to intrude on YOUR space?
This discussion has been closed.