EVENT: GM Cocktail Hour, Friday, March 6!

dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Start off your weekend right with an hour of quality time with your friendly neighborhood GM!

This Friday, GMs will be available on all servers for an hour of unfiltered fun! They will field your questions, engage in friendly duels, showoff upcoming flying mounts, perform gentle backrubs and other various activities of merriment and amusement!

Participants with good behavior, sense of humor and overall positive feelings of vibe may also be randomly awarded with free, Gold spirit and health charms! The location of each GM will be revealed the day of the event. Come prepared with good questions, tasty snacks and a positive mental attitude!

GM's will be available this Friday (March 6) on the following servers at the following times:

Dreamweaver: 3-4 pm. (Pacific) / 6-7 p.m. (Eastern)
Harshlands: 3-4 pm. (Pacific) / 6-7 p.m. (Eastern)
Heavens Tear: 5-6 p.m. (Pacific)
Lost City: 5-6 p.m. (Pacific)
Sanctuary: 5-6 p.m. (Pacific)
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Will Darthpanda and Surtr make appearances in-game?

Which server will we pop up on?

Find out!!

b:victoryb:chuckle
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Awww... I want to braid hair. n____________n
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aww, I may be gone seeing Watchmen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hehe...this looks awesome! I'll try my hardest to be there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hmmmm......I hope its not like last time where people asked if the GM was singleb:surrender. Though there was a lotta lag it is something interesting to come see. I think i'll come.
  • True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always have a positive vibe, and my sense of humor is flawless.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Heh sounds good to me, expect to see moi appear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    damn, the one time that an event is when im out of school im watching watchmen xD
    Back.
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yay its this event again i missed the last one but this time i will come aww but to bad only the high levels will show up mostly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No spoilers right pandy?
    Back.
  • Ashtel - Heavens Tear
    Ashtel - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aww man, I think I have a doctor's appointment then...=S
    I'll try to make it. ;D
  • Czar - Harshlands
    Czar - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    :O awsome, ill be there! GMs rule!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ok so my room mate told me one day whos crazy enouph to duel a GM ?!?!?! --->>> meeeeeeeee!!! but u guysssssss b:angry u have that armour that gives +99999999 atack and stuf don't remember exactly, the GM i saw was like that and her wings had speed +10 <3 ok ok so my point is why in the name of PWI would i even try to duel a GM if i cant even make his HP drop like 1% its no fun b:cry hmmm well ima try anyway but can u mabe , just maibe let the extra extra extra heavy stuff at home or at list switch between duels and show off and u know be like a normal lvl 80 player that would stil one soot kill me ^_^ anyway u get my point! i want a shot at a GM since a kiss it to over ratedb:chuckle

see ya all at the event good luck ^_^b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Xtonyx - Heavens Tear
    Xtonyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oh boy can't wait! b:laugh
    we should all smoke weed in a circle and do mad libs that sounds like a good family friendly activity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~sig by Saitada, a total badass b:laugh
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cool event. Pity its at 1am for me b:sad
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I saw a 'noobie' GM the other day running about in arch with no equipment other than a level 0 bow and the natural elf wings....
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i gues we'll just wait and see.. anyway its gona ge dam laggy and its at 6 AM, i think for me...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Missebil - Dreamweaver
    Missebil - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, would be nice to have the time in GMT too, you know, the one the rest of the world works from, I'm sick of having to work out the time difference.
    But it sounds like fun, and if I knew what time it was at (my time) I'll try and be there.

(Oh and my name has gone wonky, where's my capital E? And why has my post count been reset cos I changed avatar, man this forum needs some work)
    Proud member of Midnight Faction!
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You should probably consider holding this event inside a safe zone or at least away from world bosses... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Missebil - Dreamweaver
    Missebil - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, try and avoid Jewelscalen this time... he doesn't like parties that much.
    Proud member of Midnight Faction!
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm hesitant to come to this event due to how laggy the other "Meet the GM" event was last time. Not to mention I hardly even got to SEE the GM then because of everyone crowding (and mounts didn't help either).

C'est le vie, neh?
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ... Why not rename it to "let's make a random area more laggy than west Archosaur right before maintenance"? XD

I predict massive lag and spam...
  • Thyra - Sanctuary
    Thyra - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why not rename it to 'watch millions of ppl trying to behave nice, then pk everyone' ? :P Ah well, lets give our best...to stay alive and lagless...
  • PeachSorbet
    PeachSorbet Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just a quick reminder that the first group of the GM Meet n' Greet will be taking place soon (15 minutes as i post this) on the Dreamweaver and Harshlands servers.

See you there and have a good time!
  • Millsbeast - Sanctuary
    Millsbeast - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hate to be a hater, but that was really lame. The GM just dueled a couple of people and then left.
  • Kiralia - Sanctuary
    Kiralia - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Did they actually show any mounts as promised?
  • sharnya
    sharnya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I thought GM,s were supposed to take control

Ive just wasted 40 minutes at pierced heart lake to see a gm and some mounts haha what a joke all i did see were a few people there for the right reason and a load of childish morons trying to act big Gms asked for players to dismount and put pets away haha another joke why didnt gms take control and 24 hour ban the idiots so everyone had a chance to see and take part and as for the spawned mobs all the high lvl players were getting drops what about us mid ranged lvls

To me and other players perfect world isnt at all perfect the fashion event went to all high lvls because they had fast mounts which cover 3 times more area same as this event high lvls got drops

come on gms take control and give everyone a chance
  • xlahx
    xlahx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Where are the GMs at??!!! (in Heavens Tear) b:cry

missed the 5pm start time as I was still at work thenb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Not everything that counts can be counted
    and not everything that can be counted counts"
    ~UN.
  • ifura
    ifura Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just wondering how everyone viewed this as on sanc we didn't get to see anything new. We were just asked random off the wall questions about every 5 min after getting started 30 min late.

And from what the general discussion was nothing was given out ether.