Couple of very newbie questions

kiterunner
kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi,

I have actually been playing PW for a while but there are two very simple questions I still have...I read the stickies and didn't find the answers there...so here goes...

1) How do I leave a squad? I know how to join one and if I am leader I know how to kick someone but if I am not leader how do I leave the squad? I have resorted to logging out to quit a squad but that just seems daft...there must be a button or menu option somewhere.

2) How do I sell something to a person who is a cat shop? When I go into someones cat shop I can see stuff they are selling and stuff they want to buy. I am fine with buying stuff from a cat shop but how do I sell them the things they want to buy? I tried dragging and dropping from my inventory into the sell window but it doesn't work.

Thankies in advance for any replies...cya in PW...
Post edited by kiterunner on

Comments

• Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1) Right click your own portrait. The option will be there to leave squad.

2) You need to drag the item from your own invo and drop it on the picture of the item in the "basket" of the catshop. It will then reappear in the lower window to sell. Incredibly poor execution of this, i know, but that's how it works.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • kiterunner
    kiterunner Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thank you...most helpful reply.