I need some advice! Please help me.

Sympathy - Heavens Tear
Sympathy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hi! I'm a level 52 Archer, my build is hybrid-light, I have about equal amount of strength and vitality, and mostly all Dexterity. Here's my struggle I just saved up 2.7 mill, but I don't know if I should spend it on Watcher of the Skies or TW armor, I already have Armor of the Barbarian Shaman Hp +100 with shards. But I need Boots of Tiger Strength, and possibly Genie Shins, and Christmas Blessing, and the Headless Horsemen Amulet. What do I do?
b:surrender
Post edited by Sympathy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Did you want the Watcher of the Skies for there looks? If it is just something that you "want" versus need, I would go for the armor and such. As an archer you have wings already so it is not completely necessary for survival, although fun!

I would weigh the options...Are you going to regret the pretty wings later because you have no armor? Or are you satisfied enough with your current set that you could hold off for a little bit?

Ultimately your decision.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi! I'm a level 52 Archer, my build is hybrid-light, I have about equal amount of strength and vitality, and mostly all Dexterity. Here's my struggle I just saved up 2.7 mill, but I don't know if I should spend it on Watcher of the Skies or TW armor, I already have Armor of the Barbarian Shaman Hp +100 with shards. But I need Boots of Tiger Strength, and possibly Genie Shins, and Christmas Blessing, and the Headless Horsemen Amulet. What do I do?
    b:surrender

id go with the EQ
  • Sympathy - Heavens Tear
    Sympathy - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well I would have to say I want to get them because their so pretty, so yes, for looks...so you say get the armor, I think I'm gonna do that then, your probably right. I needed an opinion. The only problem is I can't seem to find any of those specific armors at the Auctioneer, that have Hp shards in them. I've been looking for a whole week. The only thing I see is the Boots of Tiger Strength for 900k buy price, and it has evasion shards in them. But, I just think that's too much money for those boots. I've also been looking for the Penetrator bow for level 53, but I have not seen that either. -_- It's hard to keep this much money for so long and not spend it, ya know? xD
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You can go to Talior, Blacksmith, etc and remove the Soulgems. Use the purify option and then you can put what whatever you like on the eq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous