I need help

Blackleaf - Sanctuary
Blackleaf - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I can't seem to earn money well.I always end up having 30k coins.How can i get money.Please help.

Yours truly,Blackleaf
Courageous, righteous, and resolute-these are the defining traits of a Blademaster. These damage-dealers come from a long line of seasoned warriors, and have been hardened by years of combat training. Specializing in melee combat, Blademasters can also master and harness their inner energy, called Chi, in order to channel the most devastating attacks.

We are just killer.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sell your dq. level. become pro.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't teleport. Don't be another idiot that doesn't pick up their drops(seriously this is waaay too common) Make full use of Diamond Sutra so you don't burn through potions. Pick up everything, and sell it. Yes I said it twice, seriously there are way too many people that don't. Grab every mining/lumber node you come across. Don't worry about having top of the line gear just yet, it gets replaced way too quickly.
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't teleport. Don't be another idiot that doesn't pick up their drops(seriously this is waaay too common) Make full use of Diamond Sutra so you don't burn through potions. Pick up everything, and sell it. Yes I said it twice, seriously there are way too many people that don't. Grab every mining/lumber node you come across. Don't worry about having top of the line gear just yet, it gets replaced way too quickly.

Yep, even in the PvP server I'm planning to use NPC gear all the way till lvl 70+ ahaha..or unless the mobs I kill drop pretty good gear lol..

Gonna save up alot on this server. The real battle will start at lvl 80+ anyway.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.