Who will be the best guild

Options
Silversz - Heavens Tear
Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Since I already see a competition brewing, I would like to know who everyone thinks the best guild is going to be.
Post edited by Silversz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    how could anyone possibly know that when these guilds won't even be made for another 12+ hours?

I'd say Raven Fist and Exceed and DynastyWR (based on economic rationality, which states you can only base your decisions on what you know, and since I know only of these guilds, I can say at this time they will be the guilds that succeed)
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since I already see a competition brewing, I would like to know who everyone thinks the best guild is going to be.

Don't know and don't care =) I've been in "best guilds" and "2nd to the best guilds", if the people aren't fun, or don't get along, I leave the guild. It's fun to be guildless for awhile also =)

I'm more interested in the mix of people, a guild with the least amount of "The Annoying" club members.

Of course it's great to be in a "best guild" and love the people in it b:laugh
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The guildless. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Silversz - Heavens Tear
    Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O i didnt know the the servers will be opening tonight, that is pretty cool though it will be a challenge for me to get on that night. But this is just a thread to see what guild you guys think will be the best potential wise. I just made this because it seemed as if the forum was dying out.
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The guildless. b:laugh

The Guildless FTW aha <3
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was a little skeptical on wether the server's would be opening tonight or not also, me and my friend were discussing about it earlier and started to believe it was in fact true, and seeing the official anouncement about the server openings after maintenance is all the proof i need. Thanks for announcing the official release of the servers and preserving the peace on the forums Gm's, you guys rock. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As for who the best guild will be, noone will be able to tell just yet, it will take time for people to observe the guilds and make their own opinion on which guild they think is one of the best, but i wish all the guilds best of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • basstone
    basstone Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think the Screen Actor's Guild is the best ... followed by the UAW (j/k) ... Remains to be seen honestly.
    To Be -or- Not To Be!
    It's Not A Question. It's A Choice!