turtle outside of plume

elrohir6789
elrohir6789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
i think its east of plume, but there is a turtle that you cant hit any damage on it (i forgot what thats called). whats it for? is it just there to kill anyone who is foolish enough to attack it?
future veno (when the new servers come out. gonna b on the PvE server)
formally demodude level 45 BM on sanctuary
Plazmawolf: if you yell at SRAFF to do TT one more time im gonna kick your !@#$%^& @$^ got it?b:laugh

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think its east of plume, but there is a turtle that you cant hit any damage on it (i forgot what thats called). whats it for? is it just there to kill anyone who is foolish enough to attack it?

lol it doesn't do anything even if you do attack it. I think it's probably going to be used for a quest that hasn't been implemented yet. I think it's cool, I wish I could stand on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not to mention it has 1 physical attack and 10 magic attack, making it weaker than a lvl 1 monster. It's almost definitely a quest monster, but the quest isn't up yet =P The only other monster with the "immune to damage" trait is the Sacred Beast, you had to capture it, not kill it. So it's likely something similar.
    Lol, I remember telling you about it Hisu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Not to mention it has 1 physical attack and 10 magic attack, making it weaker than a lvl 1 monster. It's almost definitely a quest monster, but the quest isn't up yet =P The only other monster with the "immune to damage" trait is the Sacred Beast, you had to capture it, not kill it. So it's likely something similar.
    Lol, I remember telling you about it Hisu.

Yes, to give proper credit, I did learn of this magnificent turtley wonder from our dear mod here lol. I also remember that I tried to stand on it the first time you showed it to me. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    Elezara - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol it doesn't do anything even if you do attack it. I think it's probably going to be used for a quest that hasn't been implemented yet. I think it's cool, I wish I could stand on it.

You CAN stand on it and jump around on it, and it won't do anything to you, just sits there looking all pretty in purple, lol ~ I know this for a fact, as both Saitada and myself tried it out, and nothing happened to us! (unless things have changed from about a month ago, lol) ~

Cheers! Elezara, the Directionally Dyslexic Cleric ~
    Go north.... NO Elezara! YOUR OTHER NORTH! Oh Gods you went South!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Saitada for the great sig!
  • elrohir6789
    elrohir6789 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if your dyslexic, that would be a pretty hard to read dictionary wouldnt it be? and thanks for answering my question guys. and on a side note, i can think of some people who would stand there all day waiting for it to kill them with a bunch of hits doing 1 damage cough cough Plazmawolf on sanctuary cough cough
    future veno (when the new servers come out. gonna b on the PvE server)
    formally demodude level 45 BM on sanctuary
    Plazmawolf: if you yell at SRAFF to do TT one more time im gonna kick your !@#$%^& @$^ got it?b:laugh