2 questions

Options
potatoeyes
potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
can't seem to find an answer even though i know i read it somewhere

1) i know the chances of dropping an item or multiple items increases with shade of color (pink to darker, etc.) but what exactly CAN drop?
--all items? only unequipped items? only misc. items?

2) if anybody recalls what lost city was like the first week, was there much pking at around 40-50? or do people generally not care as much and just want to lvl for now. either way i dont give a **** just curious

thnx~
Post edited by potatoeyes on

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    potatoeyes wrote: »
    can't seem to find an answer even though i know i read it somewhere

1) i know the chances of dropping an item or multiple items increases with shade of color (pink to darker, etc.) but what exactly CAN drop?
    --all items? only unequipped items? only misc. items?

2) if anybody recalls what lost city was like the first week, was there much pking at around 40-50? or do people generally not care as much and just want to lvl for now. either way i dont give a **** just curious

thnx~

1. If you're white, you can drop unequipped items.
    If you're pink, you have a higher chance to drop unequipped items
    If you're red, you can drop anything, equipped or unequipped

2. There's pvp for control of some of the better leveling spots. Also depending if there's a guild like RageQuit that forms over there, some people may stop grinding to pk a lot. I feel like a lot of people from Lost City will be rushing to 30 and then killing everything in sight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • potatoeyes
    potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    @ #2 i hope so, more drama the better

and oh yeah, do you have to have these teleacoustic things to speak in world chat. thought it said you just had to be lvl31+ but as i recall it never let me

anyway, i know people sell them for 10k or w/e but seems like a waste of money just to talk shit
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    telecoustics are used to show off e-peens feel free to do it, although it will make the person ur ragging on hate u more it is funny thoughb:chuckle
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah you need a telecoustic. Uses one each time you world chat. Probably half the RL money people spend on this game goes to drama trumpets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]