first to lvl 30?

Options
potatoeyes
potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
whose it guna be!?, ss + date to prove, that is if you feel like alt tabbing and looking at something else for a change
Post edited by potatoeyes on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    no matter what it is gonna be a werefox. first to 60,89,90 more reasonable
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's going to be so many people hitting 30 around the same time.. Posting who it is is a complete waste of time. =\
  • Kelwel - Sanctuary
    Kelwel - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    the server havent even come out yet.....
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    First to 30 is definitely ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised with several 40's and 50's on the first day of the release of the new servers. Conqueror was able to gain Territory on the first week LC was out. I'm sure at least one Guild here will be.

First to reach level 80 or 90 makes much more sense.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well first tank and cleric who hit lvl 90 ll be something
    :] coz without them it ll be hard :]
    Huh ...
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    First to 30 is definitely ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised with several 40's and 50's on the first day of the release of the new servers. Conqueror was able to gain Territory on the first week LC was out. I'm sure at least one Guild here will be.

First to reach level 80 or 90 makes much more sense.

Impossible, sorry.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    CQ won TW land second week not first. Also i was one of the top level players and i was only lvl 52. At that same point server's highest was Ara a veno lvl 60.

Question is if we will have exp scrolls since the begging or gold charms. If so, cash shoppers will have such an advantage that it won't matter how organized a guild is, it'll get beaten by massive shoppers that stick in some another guild.

I see it this way. With Exp scroll as a blademaster and enough charms to burn I'd hit lvl 75~80 by solo AoE in a bit over a month. Really experienced blademasters can easily make 20~28% an hour even at 7X. It may vary on equipment. if you get XS at 70 then there is nothing keeping you from being first to hit 80. Only slow part of for BMs are from lvl 1~40. WF would still hit 60 first than anyone.

Only bad thing is that i wouldn't reroll same class im playing on LC. I may try beastmaster but i know how slow they are to level.

Hell, just forgot something. If they have battle pet packs since the beginning we are all screwed ROLF. Always will be some spoiled person buying phoenix as soon as they put it on CashShop. In that way Veno= first to everything
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh