Wolfblade

Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Guild Banter
Having trouble lvling cant finish a quest or having trouble with a boss?Hello,Im Fang, the leader of WolfBlade.WolfBlade is a lvl 3 faction recruiting all members lvl 60+, we all have our fun and have something to talk about each day. We have many active and freindly players that have joined WolfBlade , with about 15 people being on at a time. We treat each other like family or very close freinds. You can normally find me on a hurricane darkspeeder in heavens tear.Ill either be somewhere in the broken plains, the Lost City, or Archosaur. My directors name is xEvilHerox,contact him if u cant find me.We have now, about 90 players in WolfBlade but our faction is looking for any members who would like to TW ill personally provide the money for a TW so no worries .Were always looking for freindly and active players to join b:victory, and would love to have you in WolfBlade.See you in game!b:victory

P.S: If you have any questions about WolfBlade or the people in it,PM me any time when im in game,whisp me if your having trouble PMing me