Rate The 3 Ppl Above U

Options

Comments

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Dominatiger - hasnt done a rb with me T_T GIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AndromedaB - best wizard evar!!!
    Alyy - forum trollb:pleased

Best eh ? You aren't worth of that tittle yet andro !!!! b:laugh buahahaha .

*slap's*
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ayano: wtf haxor wiezard!
    Naito: who the duece are you?
    Decepti: NOM!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    NaitomeaDesu -i dunno what else to say lol out of ideas
    Ayano-chan - has MOOBS
    Zindane_ - needs to make a OMNOMNOM faction :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ayano: likes large lollipops, doesn't like REMATCH, and got another makeover. did you max your **** this time? b:chuckle

Zindane_: haven't heard in wc in a long time, don't remember ever seeing in game

Decep: leader of fac in which i had 2 good friends in. (duno if they're still in, prolly kicked them for being inactive b:laugh)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Me: why the hell an i rating myself?
    Decepti: cool so far a si know
    Quil: you know of me? Oo but i guess your a fan sicn ei got no flamage so much love :P
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Deceptistar.....high lvl cleric ^^
    Quilue a pking pwner T.T
    Zindane_ spamer of wc?

Alyy - forum trollb:pleased
    Alyyy- Forum spammer it have a lots of posts
    Alyy -spammest?

i didnt expect that lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ayano: likes large lollipops, doesn't like REMATCH, and got another makeover. did you max your **** this time? b:chuckle

Zindane_: haven't heard in wc in a long time, don't remember ever seeing in game

Decep: leader of fac in which i had 2 good friends in. (duno if they're still in, prolly kicked them for being inactive b:laugh)
    comes out during the night to terrorize all the poor fishies b:shocked
    Me: why the hell an i rating myself?
    Decepti: cool so far a si know
    Quil: you know of me? Oo but i guess your a fan sicn ei got no flamage so much love :P
    duno im pretty sure i backlisted you loooooooong time ago
    Deceptistar.....high lvl cleric ^^
    Quilue a pking pwner T.T
    Zindane_ spamer of wc?

i didnt expect that lol
    noobpie
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol why is this thing still alive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol Why Is This Thing Still Alive?

because 。 。 。 
    edited August 2009
    Options
    because 。 。 。 
    when I, arrive, I, I bring the fire! (random song spam...>.>)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    THIS THREAD IS IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when I, arrive, I, I bring the fire! (random song spam...>.>)
    wtf >_>
    edited August 2009
    Options
    THIS THREAD IS IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wtf >_>
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

what? dont deny it!!!!!!!! it's imortal!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    .....ya cuz Sanctuary has many clerics >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    .....ya cuz Sanctuary has many clerics >_>
    infested is the word your looking for
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Andro: <3 rainbow spam

Aly: hi, I'm Yng b:bye

Deceptistar: I like the shade of blue she chooses for her text :)

I like colours, lol.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Alyyy: 19xx and counting
    Deceptistar: Two Thumbs Up
    YngWiE: http://imgsrv.ckrv.com/image/ckrv/UserFiles/Image/rotten_tomatoes.jpg
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Alyyy: 19xx and counting
    Deceptistar: Two Thumbs Up
    YngWiE: http://imgsrv.ckrv.com/image/ckrv/UserFiles/Image/rotten_tomatoes.jpg

rofl
    b:surrender?
    lol....b:sadi hate post count

Deceptistar:a cleric on sanct ^^
    YngWiE:a veno which confuses me.....
    wrote:
    Aly: hi, I'm Yng
    <---O_o?
    Falls:a female BM b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Falls:a female BM b:sin
    life that metal skirt for a surprise :D
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lift that metal skirt for a surprise :D

http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/16715
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    infested is the word your looking for

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=266202

b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked
  • Mrsurine - Sanctuary
    Mrsurine - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How to you give a number over how you think they are? Im confused so ill just say a blurb
    Deceptistar-Thinks "female" BM's are really male.
    Falls-Is able to convince me to try to make more genies :P
    AndromedaB-Likes polls...(the voting thing....not metal polls xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'M DARTH VADAR!"
    "Who gives a sith?"
    b:chuckleHAHAHAHHA. I'm not funny. b:cry
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    noobpie

b:shockedhow rude

Mrsurine : i just read ehr thread
    AndromedaB : just rudeb:shocked
    Falls....:duno lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Alyyy - ALL YOUR LOLLIPOPS ARE BELONG TO US!
    Mrsurine - O.o
    Falls - can i haz a cookie? b:sad
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:cute b:cute b:cute b:cute
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    im so lost
    1 person
    2 person
    3 person

hiiiii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Im So Lost
    1 Person
    2 Person
    3 Person

Hiiiii
    >_> "
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can I just rate the last one???

AndromedaB: NecroRaider's wife! b:cute
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1. ELFronM

Not bad, many good skills, good tatics, but I still nailed you in TW 2 weeks back

2. Ayano-chan

You do end up being top PKer by being a ****, so respect to your Ayano. Good at TW, you got me last time, BTW Blade Tempests don't kill me :)

3. Ishmah

*cough* ok just Insane firepower, why so much firepower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Terrible TV show
    It's spelled "myriad"
    Ultra-bland name