Wiz: the rest (1-40)

potatoeyes
potatoeyes Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Wizard
how fast do they level compared to everybody else from levels 1-40?
Post edited by potatoeyes on

Comments

• Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    not as fast as a veno we do it in about 5-7 days (full time playing) they do it in about 2-3 days full time playing) snd that with a player who knows this game inside out ofc)

faster than barbs, clerics are faster, archers are faster, BM is faster with a good player.

all and all we are very slow to lvl if you dont plan to play this game full time and even a hell alot slower if this is your first time playing this game but with the same player we are only second to barbs in slowness.
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually, BMs are slower than Wizards. Wizards 4 or 5 hit mobs just like Clerics, only that Clerics have much lower casting time. I think only Venos are faster than Clerics and then follow Wizards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually, BMs are slower than Wizards. Wizards 4 or 5 hit mobs just like Clerics, only that Clerics have much lower casting time. I think only Venos are faster than Clerics and then follow Wizards.

acctually the clerics have a faster casting time the wizards are the slower ones. the clerics do alot more damage for each spell like a lvl 20 with upgraded skills will do like 1k of damage on a mob that is weak against the skill element (with or without a crit idk whick) and a cleric does lower damage but they do it alot faster.
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    acctually the clerics have a faster casting time the wizards are the slower ones. the clerics do alot more damage for each spell like a lvl 20 with upgraded skills will do like 1k of damage on a mob that is weak against the skill element (with or without a crit idk whick) and a cleric does lower damage but they do it alot faster.

Lol, lower casting time means faster casting :P

Lower casting time = less seconds needed to cast a spell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Only veno's and archers are easier if you have a little money to spend. If you don't have to worry about using hp/mp pots it's pretty damn fast, because wizards are damage dealers. Clerics would be faster, but the amount of metal mobs at some of the levels kind of slows them down.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zdolnoc - Sanctuary
    Zdolnoc - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lvls 1-40 are sloooowwwwww.

Then 40 - 50 seems to fly by.

50 - 60 is the real test of your mettle. Will you stick with the wizard or not? Cause it is extremely SLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

60+ starts to go by faster because you can rip through mobs with ease. I would be a much higher lvl if I wasn't such a social player. I spend way too much time talking with people instead of grinding or questing. Also I've been starting new chars just to test out other classes and builds. I have a lvl 23 LA Cleric, a lvl 20 arcane Veno, and a lvl 17 hybrid Barb. I enjoy all of them except the Barb because he lvls way to slow because grinding takes forever. XD
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol, lower casting time means faster casting :P

Lower casting time = less seconds needed to cast a spell.

whatever! i hate it when i read things wrong...
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
This discussion has been closed.