TW Rules, Lvl 1 Lands and LC

Revert - Lost City
Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Yeah yeah, QQ from a bloodlust... anyways

6. If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory.

Taken directly from territory wars guide. Seeing as CQ just captured both ADC and 1k, when will this be taken out of the guide? >.>
Post edited by Revert - Lost City on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    probably when the "not able to fly" is removed also..
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hopefully soon, along with flying in tw and other rules that are obsolete,

and who cares anyway?, oh wait it's a QQ thread

anyways, TOS says no glitching, haxing, or botting but <edited> is still not banned right b:victory

rules are meant to be broken b:angry
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

I have to admit I had some serious doubts but we pulled it off

Has anyone posted an SS of the map in MY forums? I would love to see their reaction b:chuckle
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    probably when the "not able to fly" is removed also..

or Harpy Wraith is in fb79 b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

I have to admit I had some serious doubts but we pulled it off

Has anyone posted an SS of the map in MY forums? I would love to see their reaction b:chuckle

There's a post. I just checked into it. Quotes:

dvn: myen not adding level 1 territory wars so the map wont be totally one color?

`Arkaria: Moderators, please get this filth out of our forum and ban the troll.

Thanks in advance.

655776:
    this is a very good question for -editing-. when will the company really replace back the patch tat r missing? lv1 tw,89fb success mode, nameless sky book.etc...

lol.
    3 posts thus far. I predict it gets locked up as soon as the GMs wake up (They don't get nice service like we do :x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was recently informed by Raven that Midnight jump haxed it. No other way CQ could get the lvl1 territory.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Keep this within Lost City board please, we'll look into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why must everything CQ do be considered hacks or glitch. Haven't you noticed rules in every server is different? I've been on many different servers and their rules had different things.

They had mobs spawn in adc killing anyone with their aoes. You can't say the GMs luring because it's a tradition on the server. You never know, maybe the GMs allowed it to be different because after all they did make events on their own too.

Let the QQ continue b:cute
    Xtacy
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was recently informed by Raven that Midnight jump haxed it. No other way CQ could get the lvl1 territory.

lolll midnight cant even jump using spacebar b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTDggf3Xy0M
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    syl wrote: »
    hopefully soon, along with flying in tw and other rules that are obsolete,

and who cares anyway?, oh wait it's a QQ thread

anyways, TOS says no glitching, haxing, or botting but <edited> is still not banned right b:victory

rules are meant to be broken b:angry

Pwe so quick to edit this not the website, I know just a forum mod not web admin b:surrender.

andracil wrote: »
    Keep this within Lost City board please, we'll look into it.

" The investigation is complete

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory

conqueror has been hacking all along"

b:laugh

I seriously cannot believe pwi outsources sooo much they dont know whats in their own patche in the game they endorce.
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pwe so quick to edit this not the website, I know just a forum mod not web admin b:surrender.

I seriously cannot believe pwi outsources sooo much they dont know whats in their own patche in the game they endorce.

Battle Rules

3. You can jump, however flying and flying mounts are unavailable in battlegrounds.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    Battle Rules

3. You can jump, however flying and flying mounts are unavailable in battlegrounds.
    lolll midnight cant even jump using spacebar b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTDggf3Xy0M

**** the rules, We have video.
    Rundora
  • ayako55
    edited March 2009

It's not our mistake. It's kind of their fault if they allowed us to be able to do something we're not supposed to.
    Xtacy
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    It's not our mistake. It's kind of their fault if they allowed us to be able to do something we're not supposed to.

Especially if you read the part where it says a territory that you can't bid on should be coloured grey or something. Maybe they'll fix that problem around the same time that they fix flesh ream. On the 20th of Never.
    Rundora
  • ayako55
    edited March 2009
    Especially if you read the part where it says a territory that you can't bid on should be coloured grey or something. Maybe they'll fix that problem around the same time that they fix flesh ream. On the 20th of Never.

Lol. It is pretty fail.
    Xtacy
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    fixing bugs, banning hackers, updating the community on what is possible in game, knowing **** about the game, are just some of the things are GMs cannot do.

BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE THEY CAN EDIT OUT KORRENS NAME.
  • blooknight
    edited March 2009

(Territories which are colored grey indicate that your guild does not meet the war declaration requirements for that given territory.)

ADC was not colored grey during the bidding period.
  • blooknight
    edited March 2009
    embl3m wrote: »
    fixing bugs, banning hackers, updating the community on what is possible in game, knowing **** about the game, are just some of the things are GMs cannot do.

BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE THEY CAN EDIT OUT KORRENS NAME.

banning people who have more than 5 ip address on their acct is s2pid just how one of us got banned by that. wat if that guy doesnt have his own comp and logs on to like 6 internet gaming shops per week... duh! who cares. they will just ban him.b:surrender
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Uhm...they don't outsource. PWE is the NA subsidiary of PW Inc. which is based in China. If you're going to blame someone, blame the developers in China for giving them the wrong info/accidentally making it so that both Lvl 1.'s territories could be bid on.

Seriously all that PWE can do then is submit a report to them and ask them to fix it and/or change the directions concerning territory wars. And then wait for the next patch.

And really...Conq already took one lvl 1 territory, why is everyone crying **** on this one? Didn't see that on when they took the first one. Plus really it's not technically a "bug" so I don't think you can even call it a bug exploit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »

And it's -EDITED-'s fault that guards kill a harpy wraith when it gets too close?

you can't have it both ways.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Tell you what.. If a GM post that letting CQ bid on another lvl 1 is their way to shut up everyone (or at least CQ members) about Korren bug exploits i'll do so, as for it shows itself the the kind of work GMs do.

As for ppl comparing CQ attacking lvl 1 land to korren farming the **** out of world bosses and then Harpy which was what screwed him b:chuckle LOL ignorance is bliss.

Anyway Im pretty sure CQ has no problem on giving that land back as long as GMs say it was a "bug" or something like that and the money used for the war is given back to the guild.
    In the other hand, is Korren ready to get banned? Because as far as i know he already sold a **** load of G9 stones and the mats for around the same amount of gold that we would get in a week of owning Archosaur after covering the repair cost of the war. (180+ ppl get 180M > 1 person get 100M++ right? GG)
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    5.If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory.
    CQ has been haxing all along?
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ has been haxing all along?

5.If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory.

Obviously you were allowed. GMs can't even type basic TW rules. Or translate since they always say "We are only mods and control only text in forums"

As i said before. If GMs make public statement it was in fact the Gamer's fault to take that land im sure CQ would just ask for the money invested back.
    Let's make an example of it. Ban the bugger already, erase the bows and i can't careless what happens to that land. Not like it would matter as much
    as this server going downhill if everyone starts hacking because GMs decide not to enforce their own rules.

Pulling bosses to zones had been an issue on the server since ppl started hitting lvl 40+ and a matter of banning as said in forums and ingame.(Don't make me go lure chin to noobies safe zones to prove it) Now do that to make a wooping 60M++ in 2 lures without counting the several times he has farmed world bosses is kind of...WTF all reroll veno now and start stocking armor with G9 stoned since lvl 8x
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Testing 1..2..3.. post check

Can you say Korren and Yoshiki now w/o getting it edited? Or have they decided to add it to the filter soon since the mods and admins can't keep up with it being typed all over the forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, if any guild get 1....or maybe 2 ( if they are as pro as CQ) level 1 land>>> THEY ARE HACKING...!!

If anyone get a warsoul helm>>> THEY ARE HACKING...!!

If u have too many HH runs like Midnight>>> YOU ARE HACKING...!!

Oww...just...admit that you all envy those people that have what you don't have. b:chuckle

* guild teleporting to ACH west.....ops nono i want to go 1K stream*b:pleased