is it possible?

Niamy - Sanctuary
Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hya ^^,
is it possible just gold in sanctuary back to normal prices or that never will happen? b:sad
What u think ppl?
Bcause the gold now worth 125K++...

b:bye
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
Venomancer 82
Cleric 55
Barbarian 32
Wizard 54
Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
Post edited by Niamy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Not unless you get rid of the greed in the server.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Not unless you get rid of the greed in the server.

Yup that's true and this kind of game sadly are dominated by the greed, i hope that ppl what buy expensive gold realize that buying expensive will not help change things b:sad

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
  • josefinemutzenbacher
    josefinemutzenbacher Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, I have an idea for you:)

Go and buy some (like 100-150 for awesome effects) gold for usd and then sell it for 100k (or 90k if you prefer). It will make the prices go down ;)
  • Jacim - Heavens Tear
    Jacim - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The economies in these games are almost completely player-based. As such gold values changed based on what people are willing to pay. On Heaven's Tear we have tons of gold sellers and the standard price is 1g = 100k.

However, on other servers, especially the new ones, less gold available will mean higher prices. Not to be mean but I know I will be selling gold for a much higher price than 1g/100k ratio, at least until the market pushes it down.
    Late-start + Late-bloomer on HT server
    Switching to PvP for fun and the chance to be top50b:victory
    Harshlands class & IGN: Barbarian / Thor
    Please don't take my name? If so I will be forced to gank you for the rest of your time on the server b:laugh
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Well, I have an idea for you:)

Go and buy some (like 100-150 for awesome effects) gold for usd and then sell it for 100k (or 90k if you prefer). It will make the prices go down ;)

The bad is i can't buy gold(im unemployed actually). And the ppl what still have the money from valentine day saturate the gold market.
    I think just the "Valentine effect" will be difficult to reverse.
    The only oportunity just we have the non-zen buyers is have friend what can buy and pay 100K to them.

Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    When Harshlands opens, gold prices might change:-
    If many gold-buyers leave Sanctuary, then gold prices will fall.
    If many gold-sellers leave, then price will rise.

There will be a time-lag on the changes, so don't expect them instantly. Also, in the time-lag, the changes may be counter-balanced by the increase of money injected into the server. In this case, expect prices to stay stable.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    When Harshlands opens, gold prices might change:-
    If many gold-buyers leave Sanctuary, then gold prices will fall.
    If many gold-sellers leave, then price will rise.

There will be a time-lag on the changes, so don't expect them instantly. Also, in the time-lag, the changes may be counter-balanced by the increase of money injected into the server. In this case, expect prices to stay stable.

Totally agree with you,
    Im only can be sure just the big gold sellers of sanctuary will not leave the server, they have lots of real money inverted, same for that ppl with weapons +12, etc etc...
    I hope when the new servers open they doors the price fall to normal prices... i dont mean 90K but 100~110K average and 130K max price like before Valentine effect.

Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    there is no "normal price" back when I started on MY-EN gold was 60k, and when I left it was 150-200k. As the servers get older and players get higher lvls and more money the gold prices WILL go higher and higher.
    The money gained from the bug is hardly going to have any long term effect, the servers is barely 3mnts old, 3 years from now the gold price will prolly ben 900k again and thats got nothing to do with a few ppl that got lucky.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Venos shouldn't complain about not being able to afford things.

/thread
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it's acutally possible. buy 1000 gold and set the price to 115k, then buy another 1000 gold and set it to 105k.

i'm sure after that the price will remain down.

another way is for people to buy less. if you buy less. the gold price will drop. but nobody seem to want to stop buying :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistresShade - Sanctuary
    MistresShade - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Venos shouldn't complain about not being able to afford things.

/thread

You're a moron. Just because she is a veno doesn't mean she is rich. Now go take your veno hate and shove it up you ****
    I am the biggest hypocrit you will ever see or hear, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Greed destroys even the tightest of bonds