HP question

ragnarok363
ragnarok363 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I am currently level 48 or 49 I don't really remember but my build so far has been putting 9 int and 1 str every 2 levels into my stats, so needless to say I do not have the most HP. So my question for everyone is should I stop putting points into other stats for a while and put them strictly into Con for more life for a few levels? Or should I continue on the path I am on and put HP shards into my gear? Another option or question I have is would it help to put pdef shards into my gear? Which would give me more survivability pdef or HP shards? I really don't take many hits any way but when I do get hit I sure lose those HP's fast lol. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks
Post edited by ragnarok363 on

Comments

• Aysun - Sanctuary
    Aysun - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My veno was never that high levelled, but she got close. From everything I've read (and I did the 9 int 1 str build too) keep going with that build. But I put pdef shards in my armor and I think it's a really good idea to do. Sorry I'm not any authority, but that's my opinion. You said you're not taking too many hits so a few pdef shards should make it okay. ^^;
  • Celkia - Sanctuary
    Celkia - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    as you can see i am 56
    and have the same build
    9mag 1 strg

putting shards helps
    also try to find in auction gear that has +hp +phys resistance
    they are not too expensive

for example my magical hat gives me +70 hp

have some pots or hp charm for the difficult spots
    there is also soul transfusion

i think you will be fine
    i am
  • ragnarok363
    ragnarok363 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for the comments. I was hoping people would tell me to continue on the "glass cannon" path of 9-1 ratio...makes me quite the quick killer. I will keep checking out the AH to look for the +HP and +pdef items and also keep saving my shards.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    a veno gets 12 HP for adding a point to con, which isn't that much, instead of wasting some points on con and still have low HP, u'd better add them to int (more dmg) and try to get HP for shards and items
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    HP shards are win with a mage build. No amount of Pdef shards will really make a difference, we're still 1 hit kills to anything that matters.