Zen/Gold/Item Mall FAQS and/or Guide Needed!!!

Blazereborn - Sanctuary
Blazereborn - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Yeah... So I just started playing Perfect world a couple of days now and I'm really interested in the item mall and all this world spam about gold and new mounts and all that jive. But there is no place to find helpful info on mall items, gold, zen, etc, etc,...

Sorry if I'm sounding newbish, but hey, I'm a n00b.

Anywho, hopefully someone will come along and make a guide or faqs that's indept and really well put together.

KK
Post edited by Blazereborn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blazereborn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    yeah that's a start. But i'm also talking about items and very detailed usage and such. I mean it's not like item shop items are cheap by any means. mine as well know the full extent on a 30 dollar item.
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    Well the descriptions for the items can all be viewed in the ingame cash shop... Any specific items you want some advice on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blazereborn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    not at the moment. I just was asking if someone would be so kind to make a faqs or guide. There's are many guide for every other aspect of the game. Just was shocked not to see an indept look on the matter here.

Feel free to lock and/or delete

If I have any specific questions I'll ask in the future! Thx, andracil
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    Nah, I'll keep this open. But see, it's pretty hard to make a guide on it because the items explain themselves. Can't give you more information about clothing or inventory extension stones for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kellsy
    kellsy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How much gold do you get from how much zen? Please explain exchange rate. And also, what currency is it being paid for in? The site's guide doesn't specify worth a mule's bum zit. Also known as a dude. True fact.
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1 Zen = 1 Gold = $1 U.S.

I think one of the more frustrating questions I had when I first looked at trying to change the colours of clothes was how pigments and dyes worked. Although it seems obvious now, and obvious to everyone else who has done it, this was one situation where I felt particularly obtuse.

So, yes, excruciating detail on cash shop items would be great. For non-cash shop stuff, trial & error works fine (and the forums are like an encyclopedia).
  • Varriana - Dreamweaver
    Varriana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    ...it's pretty hard to make a guide on it because the items explain themselves. Can't give you more information about clothing or inventory extension stones for example.
    That may be true in most cases, but still, there are items whose descriptions are obscure. For example, the Battle Pet Pack. How in the world can one deduce from its name that it (a) does not contain any battle pets, (b) it contains only a tiny, tiny fraction of the entire amount of certain items that can be exchanged for one of two battle pets, and (c) that the actual battle pet eggs are purchased at Mrs. Zoologist?

Then, there are the safe and inventory extension stones. While their descriptions are much more clear than that of the Battle Pet Pack, they still don't tell you by how many slots the stones will extend your inventory and bank space.
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1 Zen = 1 Gold = $1 U.S.

$1.00 = 100 zen = 1 gold
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/exchange

Then, there are the safe and inventory extension stones. While their descriptions are much more clear than that of the Battle Pet Pack, they still don't tell you by how many slots the stones will extend your inventory and bank space.

I agree with your point on poor descriptions with the items themselves but just wanted to point out that if you look at the safe and inventory stones in the boutique it shows how many slots they give. Just have to think about looking there lol.
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • valvs
    valvs Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    I agree with your point on poor descriptions with the items themselves but just wanted to point out that if you look at the safe and inventory stones in the boutique it shows how many slots they give. Just have to think about looking there lol.

It was the boutique descriptions that I was talking about in the first place. Yes, now they are clear, but originally, they just said something like "Like a normal safe stone, only super".
  • greymantle
    greymantle Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Erm,I would like to ask something too. How do you exchange ZEN for PWI gold? Or is ZEN gold? I don't really get it. And I too must apologise if I sound noobish,but... I am a noob after all ^-^
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    greymantle wrote: »
    Erm,I would like to ask something too. How do you exchange ZEN for PWI gold? Or is ZEN gold? I don't really get it. And I too must apologise if I sound noobish,but... I am a noob after all ^-^

How to buy/sell in game gold
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory