gravel

Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
edited February 2009 in The Crafting Nook
where do i make gravel from sandstone? b:puzzled it says on the PWI database that i can make this from sandstone so where/how? @_@ also it says i can turn pig iron into carbon steel anyone care to explain this one either or how any of this works?
Post edited by Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have asked the same and the asnwer was, just is not implemented yet the tool for craft high lvl material from low lvl material... i wonderig when they ill implement bcause some mats re hard to sell and is better craft a high lvl material with them.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    -_- so then why'd they tell me i can do this -_-
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Websites like pwdatabase generally use dataminers to collect info. If something is on their site all it means is that it is in the game code. Just because it's in the code doesn't mean it's active on the live servers.
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    blargle flargle x.x ok anywhere i can get gravel besides this x,744 area?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Run the entire NE coast, from just north of Arch all the way to the top of the map. Great spot for all low-grade metals. There are others of course, but I've had good luck there.
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ok i heard someone saying i had to get level 20? before i could get anythin glike that... is it true?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ok i heard someone saying i had to get level 20? before i could get anythin glike that... is it true?

Yes, each grade of mats has a min level to harvest. lowest are 1, low are 20, mid are 40, etc.