Problem with getting replies

lextrux
lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
I have 2 problems!
1 I can't see anyone:s they are all invisible! this happened just now:s it wasn't there when I last logged on!

2 why hasn't ANY FREAKING GM contacted me yet to help me with my ticketing problem!!!
YOU GUYS DO NOT ANSWER GM REQUESTS IN-GAME!! AND I CAN NOT!! NOT BY ANY MEANS OR WHAT BROWSER I USE SEND TICKETS THROUGH SUPPORT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting tired of this!
When I first posted this problem about not being able to change my avatar but that I could not send a ticket for it, a GM was bold enough to redirect me to...
Take a guess... YES THE FREAKING TICKETING SECTION!!!!!! IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!! I've been waiting for help for 3 MONTHS!!!!
Ingame I waited several times for HOURS and no help came!!
A few weeks ago a MOD mailed the problem to a gm but no reaction or what so ever came to me!!!!!!
If the problems lays with the fact that when you use \'s in you nickname you can't send tickets you either BAN the use of \ and / or you make sure they CAN send tickets or pick that char as default avatar!!
I'm sorry for being so rude but I'm sick of waiting and I want it fixed NOW!

I'm hoping to have a GM contact me PERSONALLY (ingame or by forum pm) to give me intel or help within 12 hours!
Because I'm never helped when experiencing ingame problems because I'm always directed to the ticketspage which does NOT WORK FOR ME!!!!!

And if you have a gm-request system ingame people expect to receive help ingame! players told me to send a ticket since it appears no gm ever replies to ingame request?
AND TO THINK THAT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEND A GM REQUEST!! T_T

How long do I have to wait before they make sure EVERYONE can change their avatars and send tickets?
Aren't you solving it because there are so little of us who experience this problem????

Other than that
I wish you all to have a nice day^^

screenshot23-2.jpg
Post edited by lextrux on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello. Give me just a sec to reply to you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The ticketing system will work for you if you have Internet Explorer version 7 or 8 beta, or Firefox 3.0 and up.

You must have the latest version of Flash installed on your system, and have Javascript enabled in your browsers.

For the seeing people issue, did you hit the in-game "best performance" button in the top left of the game's UI? Press it again to see if it helps you.

Also, you can go into the in-game Setting in the bottom right, and go yo UI, and check/turn on Customizations and make sure your Distances are set higher.

Now, as for the avatar issues, it will be implemented when the devs feel it is a good time to implement it. We have no control over it.

We apologize that you haven't been able to use the ticketing system. Also, if we have replied to you, make sure that you have checked your SPAM/JUNK email folders. Please also note that some ISPs (like AOL and Comcast, to name a few) sometimes block our emails for whatever reason.

As for your attitude in these forums, we understand your frustration, but if you had posted a regular thread, and bumped it every day or so in a polite and friendly manner, then you may have gotten a response quicker.

There are millions of you all, less then 100 of us at PWE. Most of our turn around times for Tech Support tickets is 24 hours or less, but can go up to 3 days or so due to weekends, and/or other issues (because we also test the game and new things coming down the line as well.).

Again, we apologize for your issues, but the world does not rotate around you.

Hope that helps you some.

Thanks!b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lextrux
    edited March 2009
    Once more I'll try again:

First of all the problem started to come to light when I noticed I couldn't pick my main character as avatar here...
    My main avatar is LeXtruX\BM\ on Heavens Tear. Since the name contains 2 backslashes the javascript can not pick the backslash as text, I've tried several other ways to make it work, like to get a backslash just put 2 (\\ makes a single \ in javascript) this did NOT work either!

So then I tried sending a ticket off course! WHICH I COULDN'T!!!
    If I press Send Ticket it just jumps up to the top of the page doing NOTHING!!!!!

I've send several requests!!!!! NO ANSWER EVER: my first forum post a GM even dared to say: go to our support section and send a ticket.
    While I CLEARLY posted I could NOT send ANY TICKETS!!! that was 2 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I won't get helped any time soon I will have to conclude this games gm's are not worthy of their job because they can not attend to a simple task as making sure that if you allow certain characters in a nickname they work

And I NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSE OR WHAT SO EVER!!!

Also if you have a "contact GM"-button ingame people would like to be contacted by a GM!!! I've waited 4 hours for being helped and I didn't get any whisper or of the sort!!!!!!

I'm hoping to get an answer or response within 24 hours!!!!! even if it is to say you've ONLY READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings
  • jinah
    jinah Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I got a ticket response in 6 days (stated they will try their best to give a reply in 1 to 3 days. They are obviously swamped with tickets or just lazy. Can't say for which of the two it is, but have you tried alternate browsers to send in a ticket? (IE : Firefox, Google Chrome, or updated your Internet Explorer?)

I'm actually currently banned because of a billing dispute I had with my bank. I have cleared everything through paypal and my bank, but I'm assuming I have to now wait my turn in the ticket system to get unbanned because of my Bank's mistake. I even had a PayPal agent send an e-mail to Perfect World Entertainment, but they have not received any replies from them either. I have not received any word from them for 4 days now.

Also have you tried PMing a GM / Mod on the forum? That might yield you some results. I know its probably wrong, but I believe paying customers especially in the ($300) range should get priority in assistance. Then again, they might be needing to hire more GM's or Moderaters to get the job done.

I think that contact GM button was installed earlier to help when PW was in BT or OBT. So I wouldn't count on that anymore, since I have waited 48 hours logged for a response.

We are just going to have to wait.

*note* - observing the gold market so far, it seems Zen sales have reached a shortage. (not enough gold in the market, too many buyers). Just wanted to put that out there. I think we all know what is affecting that market / Income.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=205562

You did get a reply there have you tried what darthpanda16 suggested?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lextrux
    edited March 2009
    FYI I tried FF, IE and Google Chrome^^ none worked for me! and I have all the requirements, oh well, maybe if I reinstall the browsers?
  • abaro
    abaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why r u that mad? i cant even start PWIb:surrender.
    b:victoryb:victory
    :L
  • abaro
    abaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im about to stop trying to get it worked anywaysb:bye
This discussion has been closed.