• Opey - Sanctuary
    Opey - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ill sign the petition
    wise men wonder while strong men die
  • Noarux - Sanctuary
    Noarux - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes count me in! As long as you can invite Guild Mates/ Friends & Guests within your house too I'm all for it!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I played a different mmorpg where they had something like this, but it was houses for each player, and you couldn't get in anothe person's house w/o them being in there first and specifically sending you an invite. Plus it was VERY expensive to work on and build it up to something decent. But I think that this would work very well here, especially if the entire faction worked together to pay for it.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opey - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    well ya just think if any pkers wan to just chill without being scouted down they could go to the house and chill there without worring about the lag
  • Barbarics - Dreamweaver
    Barbarics - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yes would be a nice idea etc but would still like little neighbourhoods (instanced teleport to your neighbourhood) just so i got a place to call my own and ability to buy storage chests for in the house owuld be nice and maybe a sound system to play my music for when the misses comes in lols jokes
  • DocterM - Lost City
    DocterM - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ive also played a few mmos and i left pwi to try a new one 'Mabinogi' if youve ever heard of it. It doesnt focus ONLY on combat quests but also on skills such as preforming (music, rly cool btw) blacksmithing, which we have, and many others. It really drew me away from perfect world. If PWI Entertainment worked a bit more on housing and aspects other than combat they would get more players, which would mean more money from zen/gold. I wonder how many good points we need to get this through?
    It's always best to get your story straight, then change it however you want. - Myself
  • Opey - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    yes if they work harder to make a housing system then it would definatly get more players but we cant have too many players or the servers will crash but if we had the houseing then they would definatly make more money and i think they should sell the houses for coin and acseories for gold
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So my suggestion would be to create a system where faction leaders and officers can build a "Faction sanctuary" that only their faction could enter.

Now it may seem like a great idea. but could pose problems on a PVP server...ever heard of the term...turtleing? the phrase is used when the back up into a garenteed safezone where they wont lose/die/etc, anyhow. It wouldnt work the way you hoped.