3 9x CQ had to call 4 PTs on 3 8x BL....

Options
Cbastor - Lost City
Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
well i was grinding the other day near a ciuple of my guildies. They said panda lord and droga were pking them so i come. i get thier and we start owning both of them so then macros comes out of no where and gets owned...LOL.and btw it is just me a low 80 BM and a high 7x ep.we killed macro instantly then droga"sort of took along time , he kept kiteing"but we killed him then us three almost killed panda lord which is the failest WB on the server but he kept kitein us.Then all of the sudden more CQ come . we are out pwning them. then two more low level BM from my guild show up.Then we finnally get owned . We stayed in sz since CQ had to bring about 3 9x pts against a small lowbie pt of BL...thanks for readingb:thanks
Post edited by Cbastor - Lost City on

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How many more topics are you going to make about Conqueror? Are you obsessed? Geez, get some personal diary or something, no one gives a **** about your stories.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    How many more topics are you going to make about Conqueror? Are you obsessed? Geez, get some personal diary or something, no one gives a **** about your stories.

apperently u do since u replyedb:laugh
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    apperently u do since u replyedb:laugh

I didn't read the content, just the name of the topic. b:bye

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5673/lolcjm.png
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Koan - Lost City
    Koan - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL warmachine.

Another cbastor troll thread, what fun.
    b:shutup People still don't seem to be figuring out the connection
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well i was grinding the other day near a ciuple of my guildies. They said panda lord and droga were pking them so i come. i get thier and we start owning both of them so then macros comes out of no where and gets owned...LOL.and btw it is just me a low 80 BM and a high 7x ep.we killed macro instantly then droga"sort of took along time , he kept kiteing"but we killed him then us three almost killed panda lord which is the failest WB on the server but he kept kitein us.Then all of the sudden more CQ come . we are out pwning them. then two more low level BM from my guild show up.Then we finnally get owned . We stayed in sz since CQ had to bring about 3 9x pts against a small lowbie pt of BL...thanks for readingb:thanks

Pictures or it didn't happen. ktnxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    [sarcasm]Their 7x and 8x owning Conq 9x clearly explains why they can perform a CRUSHING 3 hour defense with 80v80. From what Cbastor's post says, BL is be able to tear Conq apart JUST with their 7x.[/sarcasm] Evidently, that's not the case, since BL have lost previous wars, I think your story is......... yeah.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Put it this way, Mr. OP. Here's an analogy for you..

You throw three coins into a crowd of lawyers. Obviously, they all ravenously descend on the bag like a plague. All in all, about 70 lawyers go after these coins. Of course, only three of these lawyers actually manage to get the coins.

Does that mean it takes 70 lawyers to get three coins?

Just because there happened to be that many doesn't mean it took that many. More likely, they all wanted a piece of the BL. Because you are like pinatas. You get hit, things fall out of you. Everyone wants some of these things.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    [sarcasm]Their 7x and 8x owning Conq 9x clearly explains why they can perform a CRUSHING 3 hour defense with 80v80. From what Cbastor's post says, BL is be able to tear Conq apart JUST with their 7x.[/sarcasm] Evidently, that's not the case, since BL have lost previous wars, I think your story is......... yeah.

Lmao seriously?

world pvp is alot diferent then TW u cant compare them CQ has strenght in numbers but alone there nothing like GZ and BLT for that matter..

I take out 9x on a daily bases (yes i have bugged bird who cares) and even with 3 vs 1 i kill your 9x with litle trouble little tip send a Werebeast & Cleric from the start instead sending arcane LA classes to there deaths b:thanks
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lmao seriously?

world pvp is alot diferent then TW u cant compare them CQ has strenght in numbers but alone there nothing like GZ and BLT for that matter..

I take out 9x on a daily bases (yes i have bugged bird who cares) and even with 3 vs 1 i kill your 9x with litle trouble little tip send a Werebeast & Cleric from the start instead sending arcane LA classes to there deaths b:thanks

So what you're saying is even numbers with a bit of team work is not the way to compare, makes sense. 3v1, well, it depends on who those 3 are, and a phoenix doesn't really help them either, so I don't think that's the adequate approach to the argument, although that was rather bad strategy... but not surprising.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Andiano - Lost City
    Andiano - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BLT,RQ,CQ,GZ all same.. u kill one 3 other come u kill em 9 other come..
    so its not rly CQ only..

HandsomeBow: Lrod these 2 noobs killed FieryDevil revenge for her

2 noobs? u mean 2 6x ppl owned a 9x? ehh >> he/she wasnt lagging and phoenix was summoned.. it shows how ppl alone are fail... >>>
    example: DstroYa <-- cant kill 8x Arcane veno >>>
    example: WorrAthaed <-- atks random ppl then starts killing a mob and QQ that some1 killed him when fighting mob -.-
    example: zoomPT <-- 7x BM failed to 6x EA? no im not a pro D: [i think b:surrender]
    example: orangePT <-- steals loot, help BLT then dies like hell and call 3x EPs and 3x Mages for help >>
    example: Synergy guild <-- got owned once without GA and called like 10 ppl (some of them got owned when 10 vs 1 me pff >>)
    example: some spanish guild <-- if they cant kill some1 they call GZ to do teh work for em >>>>
    example: elior <-- elior: 2 pros vs 6 noobs <-- i dont rly understand him.. when hes alone he gets owned.. when hes rdy he just stun and run.. if stun was succesful he kill.. or he shot in the back.. when person is killing some1 other.. typical nub aint? >>

thats should be enuf.. Cbastor if u dont like CQ just move to the new server and waste so much time on ur char..

PS: sry if names exacly arent right (big letters) i dont write em down so.. >>>>>>
    Don't try to run. I find u everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BLT,RQ,CQ,GZ all same.. u kill one 3 other come u kill em 9 other come..
    so its not rly CQ only..

HandsomeBow: Lrod these 2 noobs killed FieryDevil revenge for her

2 noobs? u mean 2 6x ppl owned a 9x? ehh >> he/she wasnt lagging and phoenix was summoned.. it shows how ppl alone are fail... >>>
    example: DstroYa <-- cant kill 8x Arcane veno >>>
    example: WorrAthaed <-- atks random ppl then starts killing a mob and QQ that some1 killed him when fighting mob -.-
    example: zoomPT <-- 7x BM failed to 6x EA? no im not a pro D: [i think b:surrender]
    example: orangePT <-- steals loot, help BLT then dies like hell and call 3x EPs and 3x Mages for help >>
    example: Synergy guild <-- got owned once without GA and called like 10 ppl (some of them got owned when 10 vs 1 me pff >>)
    example: some spanish guild <-- if they cant kill some1 they call GZ to do teh work for em >>>>
    example: elior <-- elior: 2 pros vs 6 noobs <-- i dont rly understand him.. when hes alone he gets owned.. when hes rdy he just stun and run.. if stun was succesful he kill.. or he shot in the back.. when person is killing some1 other.. typical nub aint? >>

thats should be enuf.. Cbastor if u dont like CQ just move to the new server and waste so much time on ur char..

PS: sry if names exacly arent right (big letters) i dont write em down so.. >>>>>>

Oh dear god we have a new raven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options

I got lost in the examples, I'm a pretty bad student I guess.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Kinda odd cause Andi speaks clearly in guild chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The lack of screenshots isn't surprising..
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

TW is not the same as pvp or pk.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmao seriously?

Yes we arent any good with even numbers because war isnt 80v80. GMs let us bring 160 people to war.

P.S. Out of our many 9x maybe 10 actually pk sooo much for us bringing tonnes more people. LOL@ us ever having 3 pts of 9x pking.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow another QQ CQ killed BLT thread.
    Guess what? I'm gonna stop killing CQ for a while and head straight and camp the BLT 8X ground.

Lets see you QQ about me on the forums, I want some attention like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tr0oll wrote: »
    Lets see you QQ about me on the forums, I want some attention like this.

I don't think they even know who you are yet.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    I don't think they even know who you are yet.
    I think they would at least know the name of the toon whose items BLT stripped off while he was gone for a few weeks and then later try to sell it (thinking he would not return).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Krosan - Lost City
    Krosan - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    BL = trolls with big mouths.. i dont even know who can they write topics like thisb:chuckle

Re-roll on n-pvp and stop wining for god sakeb:bye
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    BLT CQ they both fail..But atleast they have a small idea of there classes..Unlike GZ who fail at evrything they do

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nobody listen to Dazels.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    HaHa but hurt and farming posts?

Ur postingings are useless and have nothind to do with the threads isnt that spamming?

Well let me report just to be sure and next time dont run from me please seems whene ever i enter u area u run u never did that when i was 6x and u 7x..

• Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why is everyone so dumb? Why do people think I'm a 8x? I was 6x when I PKed you, Dazels. You were in RageQuit when I got 7x.

There was a difference back then and now. Back then you didn't have a phoenix. Oh yeah and you only killed me once when I wanted to go to ADC to check auctions. I was surprised you actually had a phoenix.
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    BLT CQ they both fail..But atleast they have a small idea of there classes..Unlike GZ who fail at evrything they do

If you knew how to play your class then you wouldn't need a super pet with a bugged bleed to kill a 7x archer, also claiming to one shot with no ss = epic fail >_>

btw learn to spell
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol i like my spelling like it is want me post in german or dutch?

and i dont need SS i know i did it wich is good enof.

and go post on your main so i kan KOS you for talking to the master of Lost server

• Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you knew how to play your class then you wouldn't need a super pet with a bugged bleed to kill a 7x archer, also claiming to one shot with no ss = epic fail >_>

btw learn to spell

Lmao i spent weeks in HH getting my pets and still past you in lvs....

And i killed u many times as a 6x just not as easy when getting jumped while grinding wich is the only way u ever beat meb:chuckle

• Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You jumped me once and we stalemate once. That's all and I don't grind. I leveled through crazy stones. Envy even called me longest 6x ever.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol i like my spelling like it is want me post in german or dutch?

and i dont need SS i know i did it wich is good enof.

and go post on your main so i kan KOS you for talking to the master of Lost server

please type in dutch so we dont have to read the **** that you spew out everyday. b:bye
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    please type in dutch so we dont have to read the **** that you spew out everyday. b:bye
    I support this request.
    Rundora