PaS | HL server | Filipino Community

mosh
mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Guild Banter
PaS

Philippine All Stars

Greetings my fellow PWI players. I know lots of you cant wait till this new server(s) comes out. So here, we will start and try to build a community, a community that will lead our comrades to the top and seeking PvP actions. PaS [Philippine All Stars], is a group of Filipino MMORPG players that went and passed a lot of challenges, wars, etc. We've been through a lot of MMORPG games, from RAN, to ragna, to DOTA, and now, to PWI. Some of us are PWI experienced players in HT that decided to move to HL server due to some reasons.

So if you want to join a Filipino community in HL server, come, join and have fun with us in PaS!

Check us out in s8.invisionfree.com/phast or simply click here!
Pain is the name
PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
Post edited by mosh on

Comments

• meimhar
    meimhar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hey moshie see ya in the new pvp server harsh land...lets rock inroll in that server......lets begin our invasion..see u der gm...
  • xdejx
    xdejx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oi mga noypi sa HarshLand. .Sali na keo sa PaS, masaya d2!! para kang nasa pinas, we'll have lots of fun together!! kita kits!XD
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Server is new. I dont think theres alot of pilipino in there yet. but keep recruiting because new players come everyday and who knows 1 of then might be pilipino going to harshland to play PVP. So good luck PARE!b:victory

BTW keep language in English or MOD or GM will close this thread.
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • mosh
    mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Theirs a lot of Filipino's out here now, but some of them have guilds already. We are trying our best to gather all of the Fil. in HL to one community and unite as one. b:victory
    Pain is the name
    PaS - Being 2nd is not an option