TW time?

Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
errrrrrr, I was just wondering.. this is Perfect World INTERNATIONAL right?
have you guys over there thought long enough about the TW time? because for whole Europe its 3-7am.. for me 5am..the most sucky time right?

Maybe it's a good idea to change to time to something else that would be reasonable for the 3 main continents(North America, Europe and Asia) then the remaining continents will have around the same time as one of those 3 continents. And im pretty sure most people would like 8am more than 5am? or like a bit earlier--> 12-3am? like some reasonable times for everyone.

5am sucks. and i want to join TW, and my parents are crying out loud when they see im still playing PW at 5am.

thxxx
Post edited by Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Manz - Heavens Tear
    Manz - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yes i agree with you, tw times are realy bad for me also( 6 am) and i think for many more ppl from europe. i surely would like to parttisipate in more tws . just would like to consider times wat are suitable for every1 not just U.S people. hate that i cant be in most of the tws :/ .
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A little research will show that PWI was specifically catered to the U.S. market. There is a European version if time differences are an issue.
  • Manz - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    wondering why its called then perfect world international not pw U.S.A? and when i started the game there was said that server is for mostly U.S and european people. Now yes there is perfect world europe but 85 levels took a long time so i dnt think i wana start all over agin and there is more people like me ingame.
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There is a european version?? O_O

Is that a private server or something official?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LonleyWolf - Sanctuary
    LonleyWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hate getting up at 5:00 am for TW but if you change the time and it will be in the middle of the day even less ppl will come because ppl have jobs and and school
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One of the things I hate is staying up untill 12-3 in the morning in Canada and do a stupid TWar... Seriously, its ****ing annyoing.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wondering why its called then perfect world international not pw U.S.A? and when i started the game there was said that server is for mostly U.S and european people. Now yes there is perfect world europe but 85 levels took a long time so i dnt think i wana start all over agin and there is more people like me ingame.

If I follow your logic, I should wonder why the United States of America is named like that, when there are others united states countries in America (mexico, Brazil, just to say).

What I mean, the name is just a name. Besides, english is an international language.

The multilanguage version, also says international on the website logo.
  • Manz - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    If I follow your logic, I should wonder why the United States of America is named like that, when there are others united states countries in America (mexico, Brazil, just to say).

What I mean, the name is just a name. Besides, english is an international language.

The multilanguage version, also says international on the website logo.

wouldnt say that name is just a name. isnt name the first thing what you look if you start playing game? And that example of my logic wasnt so gr8 i would say. xD
    just trying to say that there is a lot of ppl who lives outside of that 1 timezone and want to do tws and have fun also :D b:surrender
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    International doesn't mean they're going to cater to everybodies timezones. It means they're letting people from other countries play.
  • Er_nai - Lost City
    Er_nai - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Midnight or early morning is the Best time to Start a WAR!

well, its PWI, not PW TW I.