mividaporcuetul Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
can u tell me ?
Post edited by mividaporcuetul on

Comments

• Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ~FBs - slow rep but comes with exp, will take you years to get to 200k rep using this method

~Equipment Donation - costs too much $$ to craft the 2-stars for little rep

~Stamps - No longer drops in fb69/70+ so this method doesn't work.

~Questing - You'll run out of quests before you get anywhere

~Wedding Candy - Will probably cost you $5000 to $10,000 USD when it comes out in Cash Shop, but this is the fastest method
  • mividaporcuetul
    mividaporcuetul Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ty :) asdasdasd
  • Kinachi - Lost City
    Kinachi - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i dont get what "asdasdasd" part means but no matter any way cant help u im kinnda new... b:chuckle
    The quiet doesn't scares me, it says the Truth.

I'm not as random as u think Im just... ~EEEWWWW A POTATO! *GET IT!! - ugh - OFF ME!!!*
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it ment that there is a 10 char min limit and he had to fill it

also 1 man armys are quite slow but some overlap with killing quests (usually the ones that require most kills) and sometimes the 1 man army are mobs you grind anyway, it builds up slow but can add up(1 rep<40 2 rep41-79 3 rep80+ on 1 man armys)
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    60+ you can take Justice quests and double them up with 1-mans. You're grinding a lot anyway might as well. Occasionally you can even triple up with a Wanted quest. Wraith invasions aren't terrible for rep, but you'll get discouraged fast when you see dog tags drop after being KS'd.
  • flightz17
    flightz17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wait I'm new and now I have a few questions too.

1) What's the Justice/Wanted quests? Are they repeatable quests like 1 man army?
    2) What are Wraith Invasions and how do you participate in them?

And the most important:

Why do we need rep? What's the point of getting 200k rep?
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1. Justice quests are repeatable once every hour. You buy a justice order and then hand it in for a quest to kill some mobe. You get rep and XP/SP from completing them.

2. Wraith invasions are random "events". Just keep an eye out for the announcement that a wraith army has amassed somewhere around some town. Go to that town and try to kill as many as possible.

Rep is for military ranking equipment. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone, but I believe you need a certain amount of rep to obtain your CtD quests aswell.
  • flightz17
    flightz17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ooo, thanks, but if it's okay, now I have more questionsb:sweat

1) Where do you obtain the Justice orders? Are they expensive? What level should you start doing them at and are they worth it to do every hour?

2) Is there some sort of reward for taking part in the Wraith Invasion? The way it was described, it seems like there's no difference from grinding random mobs.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1: Talk to a Justice Envoy: Chang San in Arch or Dreamweaver, you will first need to buy a tab from him that corresponds to your level. They aren't very expensive imo, the dq drops alone will more than cover it.

2: Wraith mobs can drop Dog Tags during invasion events which give 5 rep each, or the boss can drop a badge worth 25 rep. They are infrequent, but they do drop. Wraith events also provide an absurdly high number of DQ drops compared to regular grinding. I have yet to make less than 100k in just DQ drops from a single event. Not bad for less than 20 minutes. They also drop a good number of celestones.
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The wraith events are near the towns and they have the monsters lvl according to them right?
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ