Flesh Ream or Ripping Bite?

Options
LadyBastet - Sanctuary
LadyBastet - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
OK I am confused by these skills. Are Flesh Ream and Ripping Bite the same skill? As I have heard people talking about the Phoenix attack as Ripping Bite. but I have also heard that if a Veno is going PVP to make sure you have Flesh Ream maxed out. My Guardian Wolf has a Lv. 3 Flesh Ream and it occured to me does Phoenix have Flesh Ream or Ripping Bite or are those two the same skill just worded differently?
Post edited by LadyBastet - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Same skill, just MY and pwi version's name for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyVivianne - Sanctuary
    LadyVivianne - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thank you Reikara for answering my question.

OK so is it the Phoenix's Flesh Ream that's bugged or is it the skill in general. Because if it is just the skill then wouldn't any pet with a maxed out Flesh Ream be just as dangerous as the Phoenix? Also should I max out my Guardian Wolfs Flesh Ream?

Edit: LOL I forgot to switch my avatar back to LadyBastet.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The reason people complain about flesh ream on the pheonix is because it's attack power is already so high, that + the skill which is based in it's base attack, makes it deadly in pvp.

The reason flesh ream is bugged, is because it's damage isnt reduced to 75% which every other pet skill is in pvp. Flesh ream isnt bugged in pve, it does full damage.

I wouldnt really max out your guardian wolf's flesh ream, there's better pets who have a higher attack which would be taking full advatange of the skill in pvp, like the sawfly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]