Female players - any BM's out there?

Oceanuss - Sanctuary
Oceanuss - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Blademaster
hi, this post applies to real-life females on any server

I've only just started playing PWI and was wondering if any other females (in real life that is) have also chosen the Blade Master class (spear/polearm)?

I was thinking that we can come together and form a female BM guild.

Also if there's any aussies out there who play this game please add me to your buddy list as i'm looking for other players who are in the same time zone/on at the same time.

My details for in game contact:
ign: Oceanuss
server: Sanctuary (am willing to change servers)
IGN: Oceanuss
Level: 15
Class: Spear Blademaster
Server: Sanctuary
Post edited by Oceanuss - Sanctuary on

Comments

• saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am female blademaster, but using axes so i can aoe grind. There is no really point of making blademaster guild, maybe blademaster+cleric guild? so blademasters don't have to search for clerics when want aoe grind XD
    but still, if you want to do bosses within guild you will need also barbars
  • Oceanuss - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    hey saleniece!! What server are you on?

Yeah you're probably right about the classes for the female guild. I'm still not familiar with which classes battle together or rely on other classes >.>. Come to think of it clerics would probably be best to train with for BM's.

Well perhaps a female all-class guild as female players online aren't as common as male online gamers, not that i'm being sexist or anything, but would very much like to play with other females and strive on reaching 90+ levels. Ofcourse this wouldn't apply to everyone in the guild as some would prefer to play and level at their own pace.
  • Dess - Heavens Tear
    Dess - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pretty much, bms kinda need a cleric nearby in order to keep from getting squished by a group of mobs or using too many pots. For low level dungeons, you can get away with just Barbs/BMs/Clerics in your party. But for higher lvls, you are gonna want venomancers as well. Good luck finding a RL female playing as a veno. Ive only seen a few of them. As for the wizards and archers, wizards dont really come into their own till the high 50s and beyond. Archers are usually gonna solo (least thats how it seems on my server, not sure about Sanctuary) though they can be useful in upper level dungeons. But best of luck to you with building the all female guild, and good luck in the game.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm female >.>;;;

Lol not really, just hope you know that if you make a female guild (which has been done) you will get males.
    Back.
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Blademasters + Clerics = b:heart
    LOL... you know its true

That would be cool to have a female bm guild, but might not be so practical.
    Like it was mentioned, we would probably need barbarians & clerics also.
    But maybe an all-female guild? That would be cool, but I'm on Lost City server... Good luck =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinasan - Heavens Tear
    Rinasan - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm a female irl and bm. What's the big deal tho?b:shocked
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm a chic,
    you can tell by my DP
    <---
    Check it out. Nice, bald, tanned chic. Soak it up.
  • Lunarmiko - Heavens Tear
    Lunarmiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Heya! *waves* I'm glad to see another aussie playing here, I'm over on Heavens tear though as you can see, I was going to start on Sanctuary but did research on guilds before starting as I -know- I'd get bored really quick without others around to play or at least talk with especially with my sigificant other still playing WoW.
  • Oceanuss - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Heya! *waves* I'm glad to see another aussie playing here, I'm over on Heavens tear though as you can see, I was going to start on Sanctuary but did research on guilds before starting as I -know- I'd get bored really quick without others around to play or at least talk with especially with my sigificant other still playing WoW.

haha I tried to work out which server would be most popular by looking at people's avatars in the forums. I think I got it wrong lol? I should've signed up on Heavens Tear. I'm yet to find a guild and I wouldn't know where to begin with an all female AND all class. I'll try to find someone who's willing to help run it I guess, even if it means switching servers.

Ofcourse it's a big deal! Because we're so uncommon it makes us more unique =).
  • Telileth - Sanctuary
    Telileth - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I just recently started playing PW, I'm on te Sanctuary server and will be checking out BM but my 'main' is a Venomancer who will probably be more along the caster side.... and yes, I'm really a female irl ;P gamer girls ftw! Anyway, my venomancer's name is Telileth and she's currently lvl 11 (as seen) I have a lvl 5 cleric I was checking into and a lvl 5 wizard (meh) and trying out the blademaster now. Will probably nix the wizard, not really feeling it. Blademaster's name is Emberlie and cleric's name is Prophercy.

See you in game perhaps!!
  • missmisa
    missmisa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    YES! I am a lvl 50 BM female in game and outside of game
    I live in perth aus ;D
    I made a BM after a noob lvl 9 veno because I saw this game had claws, found out I need a BM to wield them, and so I wanted to make a CM.. clawmaster XD!!!

A female guild would be interesting, well to be honest,
    A long time ago I wanted to make a guild called Claymore, much like your idea of all girl blademasters! Because my chars name is Teresa and Claymores are all Female knight-like demon hunters, (Blademasters) who wield claymore swords Lol. Is sanctuary really that bad???
  • Pommomie - Lost City
    Pommomie - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm a girl, in real life, :) I play on the PVP server, My ingame name is PomMomie

I have just started playing this game, its only my second day, I am using the Axe/Hammer, ~ I would love to make some ingame girl friends haha

Send me a PM anytime - I live in the USA, PST :) So any girls out there who play on the same time would be wonderful!!!
    ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ ミ★Pomeranian Mom★彡ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
    ・・・ "People's rules and what they do are often different things" ・・・
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    missmisa wrote: »
    I live in perth aus ;D
    I made a BM after a noob lvl 9 veno because I saw this game had claws, found out I need a BM to wield them, and so I wanted to make a CM.. clawmaster XD!!!

A long time ago I wanted to make a guild called Claymore, much like your idea of all girl blademasters! Because my chars name is Teresa and Claymores are all Female knight-like demon hunters, (Blademasters) who wield claymore swords Lol. Is sanctuary really that bad???

Lol apparently someone had the same idea as you. Quite a while back there is a german guild (I'm assuming their german cuz they used german in their WC recruiting) called claymore that recruit only female charas. Don't know what become of them though, never heard from them since.
  • Pommomie - Lost City
    Pommomie - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm sure with a female guild, a man would get in because of how many men do play female characters and for whatever reason they really -really- want to be girls in game. <When I say that I mean act like a girl, talk like one, tell you there woman in RL>

For whatever reasons these people do this, I'm sure a woman only guild would be almost impossible to have unless before getting someone in there you talk to them on vent, lol.

But, it would be really awesome if someone did pull this off b:pleased
    ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ ミ★Pomeranian Mom★彡ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
    ・・・ "People's rules and what they do are often different things" ・・・
  • Mudkip - Sanctuary
    Mudkip - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    To be honest I'm very open to an all female guild
    I have a friend who can join it with me , though I'm with a guild who's owned by people I helped many months ago right now.

This guild I'm in uses vent a lot, so in my opinion if one were to make an all female guild, every person that joins it needs to have ventrilo verification, and not just one time (a guy could use his sister pr gf right? -__-) but prove that they really are a girl by being around on vent and talking to the sisters while they play whenever they can!

At least that's a bit more foolproof than just letting anyone in who says they're a girl xD

what do you think oceanuss?

P.S. Yes I have no doubt that there would be other people who created or wanted to create the Claymore guild throughout PWI's history. The women blademaster look very amazing and claymore-like in armor. But I doubt any of the owners could stick to the only female _blademaster_ theme, which is very very cool imo and something I had always wanted to do with my teresa. If we make one in sanctuary it would have to encompass all females not just blademasters though, due to not having enough people. With vent as a primary means of communication so we can trust we're all girls too ;D
  • Oceanuss - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    hi hi! Glad to see other female bm's. To be honest I didn't expect such a response.
    I've pondered on many ideas and concepts regarding an all female BM(or maybe all class) guild in ways of how it'll be structured to last a very very long time.

Ventrilo verification sounds like a good idea. Though I don't want people to feel as though it's such a hassle just to join this guild. Ventrilo verification will probably filter out the he-she's(haha) but not everyone has a mic or one that works. But that's not to say that it will be ruled out completly (thanks for the idea). ^^

The guild however will be built on much firmer grounds then just having to rely on ventrilo alone. I have some ideas of my own which I'm currently working on so as to start up this guild asap.

I'm happy to take on board any more suggestions.
  • Destine - Heavens Tear
    Destine - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi there! I was surprised to find a thread like this. It reminded me of when I joined an all female (supposedly) faction called GirlsClub in the past--before I switched to playing a BM. It was pretty fun for a while and I'm glad to see you rallying the girls together. b:victory I wish you the best of luck wherever you choose to make your guild. =)
  • Kaycie - Sanctuary
    Kaycie - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    imma girl bm :P
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    missmisa wrote: »
    I live in perth aus ;D

Someone who watches Claymore! Woot! Oceanuss, I've seen someone who was trying to start an all female guild in Heavens Tear. Just go look up the listings for factions in Heavens Tear in the forums. I wouldnt know why a guy would pretend to be girl to join your faction if you made one. I'm a guy and I wouldn't do something like that lol. The only reason I made a female BM is because I was messing around in character creation and I stuck with her ever since.

-Xen
  • Oceanuss - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I'm a guy and I wouldn't do something like that lol. The only reason I made a female BM is because I was messing around in character creation and I stuck with her ever since.

-Xen

ok fair enough. The option is there for you to choose female OR male 'characters' but this is often not the case as the player tends to slip into the character and then begins to impersonate his gender as female for whatever forsaken reason. . . .
    Anyway this is beside the point. The guild is about sharing the experience of playing perfect world as a BM character amoungst other female players only I didn't think there were this many out there hence my notion for the female BM(or all class) guild. =)
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm a chic,
    you can tell by my DP
    <---
    Check it out. Nice, bald, tanned chic. Soak it up.

wtf.....not right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Petra - Harshlands
    Petra - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *raises hand*
  • Elannah - Sanctuary
    Elannah - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am female, blademaster (axes) and aussie too. Already in a guild tho. Hubby plays to when he can.

b:pleased
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    female bm b:victory
    someone asked me am i girl in game because im axe bm and as she said: i have max boob size b:surrender
    THEY ARE MIDDLE SIZE!!!! b:angry

well as npc gave me makeover scroll i made plastic surgery and made them little bigger, but still not max size -.-'
  • Petra - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    female bm b:victory
    someone asked me am i girl in game because im axe bm and as she said: i have max boob size b:surrender
    THEY ARE MIDDLE SIZE!!!! b:angry

well as npc gave me makeover scroll i made plastic surgery and made them little bigger, but still not max size -.-'

I made them the same as rl lol...

Mosquito bites ftw =D
  • Harukie - Lost City
    Harukie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well perhaps a female all-class guild as female players online aren't as common as male online gamers, not that i'm being sexist or anything.

Accely, I have seen more girls in this game then I have in any other MMORPG, and Im a MMORPG jumper...
    Good luck with the guild :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Petra - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Accely, I have seen more girls in this game then I have in any other MMORPG, and Im a MMORPG jumper...
    Good luck with the guild :o

For one reason lol...

~The customisation

=)
  • Evade - Dreamweaver
    Evade - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    im a Lady and my husband plays also we from chicago and Dreamweaver server im bm and only been playing for 3 days already had the same idea all female guild as u can see my sig but havent reached the lvl to create one yet , but getting there .would be nice to meet other ladies ingame on Dreamweaver:) look me up if there is a few ladies around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FIGHT WITH HONOR BELIEVE GUILD
    FOUNDER