TT 1-1 help please

Anaouijia - Sanctuary
Anaouijia - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Challenge: Archaeologist.
tell Hsuekeu to leave as soon as possible (quest must be done in twilight temple; episode Requiem of the Wraiths -squad mode:

so i cant seem to find ANYONE willing to help me in my fraction.. can anyone in Sanctuary whisper me in game so that i can get this done??? PLEASE>>

im on a lot.. so please if you could take the time to help me i would be grateful..b:bye
Post edited by Anaouijia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Anaouijia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    no one.. jesus...b:angry
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'll help you.

pm Lee_Hyori (that's me) in-game.
  • Anaouijia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ok. i will whisper you in game..b:laugh

i actually finally found a group today and it was going well (killed three bosses) until i fell down a hole that no one could get to me to rez.. and no one told me to talk to any of the stinking pillars in the beginning so i didnt get anything from it... sucks..b:sad

so i need to do 1-1 again.. but at least i know now what to expect and who and what is needed to kick those bosses. ..
  • KellyMcBride - Sanctuary
    KellyMcBride - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    could you please, please help me as well? I too can't get any help with the tt's and I'm the highest member in our faction and I don't want to quit my faction, which is what everyone wants me to do if I want them to help me. Our faction is just for helping lower lvl players. At this time we're not interested in TW's or any of that, just helping other players. That may change, but not if I can help it. So may I please, please whisper you for help too? I have my weapon, I just need the quests completed. Or do I even have to do the quests?
    Thank you so much, I'd be ever so grateful. :)
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I too can't get any help with the tt's and I'm the highest member in our faction and I don't want to quit my faction, which is what everyone wants me to do if I want them to help me. Our faction is just for helping lower lvl players. At this time we're not interested in TW's or any of that, just helping other players.

I can relate to that. I'm always up for farming TT but it seems unless your in a high level faction you can't get a group. You can PM me when your making a group. Name is DeathsScion. Why won't it capitalize the second "s"?
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ana, you could've asked me Dx. If I'm on, I'll help you out with a 1-1 run~ You too, Kelly.
  • DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm always up for a TT run. You can PM Me. Same in-game name as here.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.