Venomancers are overpowered?

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Still acting like a child going after my spelling. Not every person can spell perfectly. Unlike you I don't the fact with spell check and grammer check. Nor do i bother reading for typos. But you go on ahead and try to say you act 21 when everything is saying 10.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    No I'm fine. Having fun Foxx? I know i am lol.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Still acting like a child going after my spelling. Not every person can spell perfectly. Unlike you I don't the fact with spell check and grammer check. Nor do i bother reading for typos. But you go on ahead and try to say you act 21 when everything is saying 10.

My guess was 9, but what do I know? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I don't read for spelling errors, I spot them while reading the annoying mentally-challenged persons QQ replys. Also spelling has alot to do with knowledge and maturity. You are just like 90% of the rest of the world, illiterate and too lazy to take the time to correct your **** statements. Yet you call me 10. Everyone reads spelling errors without knowing it. I also didn't "try" to say I act 21. I did say it. I'm pretty sure that I did, I will recheck just incase.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    b:laughb:laugh

Damn I can't quote you Foxx my quote button isn't working again.b:angry

Hmmmmm Still saying I'm QQ. Do you know anything? I'm trolling you. I'm having a ball doing so too. From the looks of it so is Foxx.

I agree with Foxx your age just dropped to 9.

Foxx your name is worth a typo fix lol.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My guess was 9, but what do I know? lol

Apparently nothing. Ren does the same literate things that I do. Talk to him if you want further argument, I'm going to my girlfriends house. You QQers annoy me.

I hope to see you in the new server, if I do I'll make sure to waste my time and kill you for your idiocy and I'm going to guess on dyslexia also.

Bye noobs.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
    edited February 2009
    No I'm fine. Having fun Foxx? I know i am lol.

I'm just sitting here at work, (yeah I work midnights) b:cry Reading the forums between my duties. These forums can be more fun than watching a Harold & Kumar movie, lol.

I often compare what I see here to a game where you have hoardes of undead you have to kill thousands of to survive. But in this case replace the zombies with morons, lol.

PS, I don't mind hijacking this thread, as all these veno hate threads are pissing me off to no end.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm just sitting here at work, (yeah I work midnights) b:cry Reading the forums between my duties. These forums can be more fun than watching a Harold & Kumar movie, lol.

I often compare what I see here to a game where you have hoardes of undead you have to kill thousands of to survive. But in this case replace the zombies with morons, lol.

PS, I don't mind hijacking this thread, as all these veno hate threads are pissing me off to no end.
    b:chuckle

Lets make this a hate thread for another class.

Archers crit too much! Nerf them!b:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited February 2009
    Clerics can healz pplz!!!!! Not fair, not fair! Grabs his BIG-BAT-OF-NERF!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Oh no the 9yo called us noobs.b:cry

LOL One moron gone for the night. Where is my next target.

NERF ARCHERS!!!!!!!!!!
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited February 2009
    Oh no the 9yo called us noobs.b:cry

LOL One moron gone for the night. Where is my next target.

Shouldn't be too hard to find. There forums have an endless supply of rat holes these losers keep crawling out of, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Clerics can healz pplz!!!!! Not fair, not fair! Grabs his BIG-BAT-OF-NERF!
    Then we can toss around the nerf football(the one that wistles)

Shoot each other with some nerf guns

Play Nerf Tag

Grab the nerf Bow and play cowbows and indians

Go nerfing in the woods, damn fine good nerf competitions

IRL nerf pvp
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you are going to deny how someone acts before you even know them you might want to check again. I still see many grammatical errors. I will point them out again, and if you doubt anything it is your own fault. Doubt is what gets you killed in anything and everything. In game, if you doubt you can PK someone, you most likely won't be able to. If you doubt you can cross the road in time, say your prayers because that deisel won't be stopping. Also if you were more than 12 you would know not to start a sentence with "And". Though you can if you word it right, which you did not.

Reply more QQ's please. Also do you really think the words of an illiterate mentally-challenged person affects me? If you do then you fail horribly.

Wow, the guy I reamed for having the grammar of a 5 year old brazillian is pointing out others' grammar? Such a sad day for the world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    LOL Gotta love Ren. LOL I admit I suck at spelling and grammer. Always have. Always will. You wanna QQ about it oh well. Not hurting me any. Just shows your too stupid to think of any good insults. That was you Xxwarxx not you Ren.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited February 2009
    I tend not to make fun of anybodys grammar or spelling, as it is my first (and only) language, and I'm old, and still suck at it, lol.

But seriously we are dealing with a MMO here where we have people from many different countries and cultures here. Many of which normally speak another language first, and are more talented than I and use english second.

The other things he was saying was very comical however. But alas, he admitted to being a kid, so lets cut him some slack I think. I never have been one to go cruising elementary schools looking to tease the kids on the playgrounds, lol.

Besides I got a couple kids much older than he, lol.

PS: If he comes back for more, and becomes a smacktard, then I guess he gets what he deserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love how you always add an insult after making an observation without giving the poster time to respond. Is that how you always argue? My main point there was that some venos claim it becomes difficult to level, but with this post it doesn't seem that way.
    I believe you have selective reading too. You didn't address my comments after that, about how he used his veno to solo TT for his mats. Hmm, I guess you just missed that part.
    No I didn't miss that part. We all know Veno's solo TT. Your point being? And it does become more difficult to level after 60. I also note that you failed to address the claims veno's outlevel everyone, when here someone stated they got their MAIN and their veno to 70 in 5 weeks. Same time frame. Same player. 2 different characters. Both leveled the same in the same time.. so here we have a situation where someone just blew the balls out of the argument Veno's level faster than everyone else by stateing he got both his toons to the same level, in the same amount of time.

Granted we don't know what percentage of time he played both.

Chippy boy, post with your Main if you have any balls instead of hiding behind an alt. Let everyone see who you play so Veno's can stop helping you. See how fast your gaming becomes more difficult.

Yeah figures, battleship mouth, sailboat ****. Post with your main. Till then your arguments are ignored as the whine they truly are, posted by someone w/o the balls to show who they are in game, for fear they will loose the support they KNOW they need, from Veno's.

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Yeah of course, just like IQ. Since mine is 183
    PROOF or stfu. Nuff said.

~S
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Considering avarage is around 100 and most geniouses don't go over 150.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/poshspicefur.jpg

Victoria Beckham support the antivenos.
    So guys don't worry, only call Victoria and she will help u killing us b:chuckle
    Or meybe u preffer call this guy, is a little more profesional.
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40845000/jpg/_40845579_fox_pa_203.jpg
    The fox hunting season has begun!!! b:laugh

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    If you are going to deny how someone acts before you even know them you might want to check again. I still see many grammatical errors. I will point them out again, and if you doubt anything it is your own fault. Doubt is what gets you killed in anything and everything. In game, if you doubt you can PK someone, you most likely won't be able to. If you doubt you can cross the road in time, say your prayers because that deisel won't be stopping. Also if you were more than 12 you would know not to start a sentence with "And". Though you can if you word it right, which you did not.

Reply more QQ's please. Also do you really think the words of an illiterate mentally-challenged person affects me? If you do then you fail horribly.

AND the word Na.Zi's strike again.

IQ is based off age as well, while you may be exceptionally bright for your age.. as you get older your IQ will decrease as your age is a basis for it's general calculation.

I know some very very bright individuals (who are documented Mensa Intelligences) that would die in a day if they had to try and survive on their own in the wilderness. Having a lot of book knowledge means exactly **** if you don't know how to use it in a manner conducive to survival and success.

With your ego (being a teen I cut you some slack as I was the same way at your age) unchecked you'll place more roadblocks in front of you, than paths you will open. That is some good advice, I doubt you will take, as most teens know it all already and never listen to anyone who has been down the same road, in front of them. BTW, in case you want to slam my spelling, and Grammer/Vocabulary, doing so doesn't prove anything. Very few people spell like they have a stick up their asses after a few years out of school. I.E. We generally don't give three shyts about it after a while, and personally, I think you need to smoke a good bowl. your too uptight.

~Saitada
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Venos are not overpowered b:cry i mean we are not welcomed to Zhen parties coz we cant aoe constantly lyk other classes can =( we can pull stuff and get less dmg done on us or even none lol it can also benefit in most areas but sometimes we aren't wanted due to our vulnerable build and always rely on pets.. and when our attack is so high, we become the tank for the pet not the pet to become our tank supposingly xD so i guess we have the pros and cons but more on the pro side lol b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They are welcomed in some zhen parties. I've seen them and they aren't that bad. Find some friends to invite you for them, might be hard but still not impossible.
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    any class can lure in zhen parties, i prefer if one of pullers is barbar for hp buff, 2nd lurer can be anyone. constantly aoe costs a lot, for archer who have lvl 3 aoe skill it costs 2 gold charms for 3 hours, also need exp scrolls..thats 950k for hours of zhen...do you really want constant aoe like that?
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    About the zhen partys and that... ya is true... all class get zhen party easy... and veno:

-Veno LF zhen party b:cute

Replies:
    - No -.-
    - Useless -.-
    - etc etc

Now... when the time for lure one by one comes...
    - Hey you are veno, can come to lure mobs?
    Veno: b:irritated

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    nah majority of zhen parties wan wiz/archer =\ tho i dun zhen but once i got a shout to get a DD for zhen i sed i can join and they sed erm i hope u're a wiz or a archer? and im lyk b:sad.... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nah majority of zhen parties wan wiz/archer =\ tho i dun zhen but once i got a shout to get a DD for zhen i sed i can join and they sed erm i hope u're a wiz or a archer? and im lyk b:sad.... lol

cuz u cant AOE as effeciant/fast..rofl fail..You can lure maybe..faster with BMs though or barbs cuz barbs can go tiger form n hold aggro longer then mounts or..BMs can mount n if they fall off..a quick AOE then cloud sprint..
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    exactly what i mean by unwanted >.>; and no im not joining any stoopid zhen parties to be a bloody luring machine b:angry venos are pretty much there to solo anyway :3 luff soloingb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    gg not re-posting so look at this link and read wat i said about zhen pts
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    geez angusb:surrender go sit in a freezer b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why is it that on every game i have played there is always complaints about an "over powered" class? do you actually start playing games just to complain? i know i didnt =P. anyway, i say quit complaining and party the "over powered" veno and get faster exp. if you want to pvp a veno just make sure you are stronger than them and dont whine whe you lose =P.

I agree. There's also a thing called Rage and Quit. A lot of people who are sick of hearing the same bull**** over and over again could care less if people quit. There's ALWAYS going to be complaints. If Venos get nerfed, you know wizards and clarics are next :/ its the natural law of 'who can nurf who the most' in the end >.< its stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]