Will it fail, or succeed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we Will all find out if it will fail or succeed tonight after server maintenance :]
    I'm excited Guys! (:
  • markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i'll be awake just to steal all blademasters' questmobs b:sin
    j/k =P

am really excited to see how many players we will be right at serverstart in the beginning area.
    i can remeber the start at lost city. i had to call a veno friend to help me coz i couldn't kill any mobs as barb before any veno stole it b:surrender

Oh noesssss I hope there aren't too many venos to steal my monsters b:sad
  • Shori - Heavens Tear
    Shori - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Can't imagine why anyone of a decent level would bother moving to Dreamweaver.

Harshlands is somewhat understandable.. but Dreamweaver? Nahhhh. I'm reckoning it'll be the least populous server, by far.

I'm of a decent level I think (have a 52 cleric and this 46 blademaster) and I'm rerolling on the new server because for a change I would LIKE to do FB's and whatnot with the levels intended for it, not just grabbing a random high level to do it for you.

Also would like to get into TW and with the current PvE servers if you are not in a guild of a bunch of 70+'s already then you don't stand much a chance against the top guilds of securing more than one territory (if any) at a time.
  • basstone
    basstone Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm playing the waiting game ... who wants to play it with me?
    To Be -or- Not To Be!
    It's Not A Question. It's A Choice!
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just started playing a few months ago, so it's not such a big deal to move to a new server.
    But I did invest some real money into the cash shop to get some stuff that won't be able to move with me. I'm kinda torn, I want a fresh start but paying real money for something I can't use on the new server... b:cry
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just started playing a few months ago, so it's not such a big deal to move to a new server.
    But I did invest some real money into the cash shop to get some stuff that won't be able to move with me. I'm kinda torn, I want a fresh start but paying real money for something I can't use on the new server... b:cry

Don't know how much you spent, but you can look at it as cost for a few months of entertainment. Like you've gone out to a movie a few times. b:victory
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I want to switch over to this server but trying to start with a new character all over again would be way too annoying. Esspecially since I prefer to play as a Cleric and I'm content with the character I play now but I'm far from with the server I have to play in making the game super laggy on my end. They should allow us to switch characters to differnet servers if we wanted to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Welll wee cant
    you should just start over if thats what you really want :P
  • Midgetbuster - Heavens Tear
    Midgetbuster - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since i just started anyway im gonna roll a new char on Dreamweaver.

Might aswell start anew :p
  • Djdyrewl - Dreamweaver
    Djdyrewl - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    okie on first impression this server is much much more laggy than HT even tho its closer to me in the UK

EDIT: okie it seems to have evend out now ppl are spreading out or logging out, either way much more stable
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I haven't experienced anything negative yet ... At first, a shortage of mobs for questing but after an hour, people moved on and I got everything I needed.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Don't know how much you spent, but you can look at it as cost for a few months of entertainment. Like you've gone out to a movie a few times. b:victory

Yeah, that's why after a week of contemplating to spend money at all, I decided to do it because I was very entertained by the game and I'd like it to keep putting out good stuff.
    What bothers me is I payed for a HellHound(not the whole amount but half), and I can't use it yet, so a new server opened up and I never got to enjoy it before the new server was available. b:sad
    I don't mind, I think I'll stick to Heavens Tear, but I wish they would have given us another day to purchase the hell hound AFTER the new server came up so I could purchase it for the new server.
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    Arishock - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it will fail b:avoid

random thread necro'd
    enjoy

interesting to see how everyones oppinion was when the server first came up tho
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Interesting never knew was such a discussion. thought DW was one the first servers.

These posts were apox 6 months before i started
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nah, us and HL were the second ones introduced after the first group.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Necro yayyy
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i forgot what was in my siggy, so im posting to see whats in it \o/
    edit: ah, thats what was in it
    GM's, make monkey smilies now D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The post itself is old, but topic might be fresh. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options