If Possible Do Boss Prove It.

Niyome - Lost City
Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
If said person can actually kill harpy wraith without hacks gms should make him do it in front of them no? Iv heard its been done before where gms make a player repeat something in front of them to avoid a ban.

Do it gms if he can kill it make him prove it in front of u and we will all stfu. Otherwise ban him and remove the items obtained(thus take yoxxxxx weapon)

Like he said, If Edited:Continuing after I went to bed? Shame on you. can really kill it watch him do it to see.b:cute
Post edited by Niyome - Lost City on

Comments

• Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We should also invite the rest of LC to watch him "kill" the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Unfortunately, nobody wants to watch -Edited- and his pet die a few hundred times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how the **** did andracil get to be a mod?

Seriously **** off kid. It world shouted that <edited as usual.> got the drops from a boss that hits 99 tanks for 20k+ and btw, that is AoE, robe werefoxes cant do that boss with out some form of 'cheating'.

Not like you even know what a werefox is im guessing. nor do you know anything about the game pass level 40.

Eat a massive ****.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Look, I'm only doing what needs to be done here. I'm working on behalf of the GM's, not necessarily on my own accord. It's against forum rules to post names of hackers, so I edit them out.
    That does not mean I agree with you. Sure, this guy did something wrong. That does NOT mean you all should post it all over this board. We know. If something has to be done, it will be done, believe me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Look, I'm only doing what needs to be done here. I'm working on behalf of the GM's, not necessarily on my own accord. It's against forum rules to post names of hackers, so I edit them out.
    That does not mean I agree with you. Sure, this guy did something wrong. That does NOT mean you all should post it all over this board. We know. If something has to be done, it will be done, believe me.

It world shouted his name for killing a boss which is unkillable. You guys did nothing.

Want me to download some hacks?

<edited:Sigh. No posting hacks please.>
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

<edited:Sigh. No posting hacks please.>

You sure? The GMS seem to be cool with it.
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    Please remember mods have no ingame power. Not to mention I don't play on Lost City. There's no way I could've known about that world chat.
    Please drop the issue. The way things are going, you're only getting yourself in trouble. Appropriate action will be taken against the people harming the PWI community, but don't forget that can mean both that hacker and the people here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So if I sent in a ticket about this, do you promise me Andracil, that I will get an actual reply and the Admins will look into this issue? Becasue right now, probably half of the server aren't really convinced.
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    EVERY ticket is read by at least one GM. However, it's virtually impossible to reply to all of them, they get a lot every day, and it would take ages to answer them all.
    However, rest assured the issue will be looked into. Also, you can be sure this hacker will be looked into further, and if necessary, action will be taken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    EVERY ticket is read by at least one GM. However, it's virtually impossible to reply to all of them, they get a lot every day, and it would take ages to answer them all.
    However, rest assured the issue will be looked into. Also, you can be sure this hacker will be looked into further, and if necessary, action will be taken.

I hope person like Xarfox would look into this issue.

PS. Many people have filed in a ticket about this issue/person but we haven't gotten anything back yet.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I guess checking the forum to see what the majority of the community is pissed about would just be to much work?

It's k, <edited:Stop it> killed the boss along **** time ago. GMs never did anything because hacking is legal on the pvp server.
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    It's very likely the "Hacking is legal on PvP servers" was a joke that was badly received. Please don't mind that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Lmao half the tickets are related to the same issue phoenix and about the hacker lawl >.<.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It's very likely the "Hacking is legal on PvP servers" was a joke that was badly received. Please don't mind that.

That's like Obama joking that he's going to turn all the schools into Fried Chicken restaurants.

All we want here is for ONCE in this stupid game, to see the GMs put the doughnuts down and press some buttons so the illegal bow is unable to be used. How hard is that to do? They can even give back the items used to improve the bow's refinement level so it's even fair on the people who broke the rules, not that they deserve it.

Harpy Wraith was **** ages ago, and if you're not going to remove the items because they were obtained unfairly, what about removing them to set a freaking example. Right now the message going out is:

"Hey guys, loving the money, I'm already picking out colleges for my kids and the Ferrari arrives tomorrow. Please continue to play this game and if you're going to break the rules, we require an extra large donation to make everything ok.

Thanks

-The GMs of.. uh.. what is this game again? I think it's called World of PerfectCraft.. anyway we're the GMs."
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That's like Obama joking that he's going to turn all the schools into Fried Chicken restaurants.

All we want here is for ONCE in this stupid game, to see the GMs put the doughnuts down and press some buttons so the illegal bow is unable to be used. How hard is that to do? They can even give back the items used to improve the bow's refinement level so it's even fair on the people who broke the rules, not that they deserve it.

Harpy Wraith was **** ages ago, and if you're not going to remove the items because they were obtained unfairly, what about removing them to set a freaking example. Right now the message going out is:

"Hey guys, loving the money, I'm already picking out colleges for my kids and the Ferrari arrives tomorrow. Please continue to play this game and if you're going to break the rules, we require an extra large donation to make everything ok.

Thanks

-The GMs of.. uh.. what is this game again? I think it's called World of PerfectCraft.. anyway we're the GMs."

Quoted for truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wow at CQ people you guys are really butt hurted from the lose don't you? and for people who says it's a community complain it's only you CQ spammers that keep **** complain everywhere about that issue that if you have a little brain you would know that this will not get you anywhere except it may get you banned. I love it reallt keep the QQ up ^^
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wow at CQ people you guys are really butt hurted from the lose don't you? and for people who says it's a community complain it's only you CQ spammers that keep **** complain everywhere about that issue that if you have a little brain you would know that this will not get you anywhere except it may get you banned. I love it reallt keep the QQ up ^^

in english please?
  • MAXMOLD - Lost City
    MAXMOLD - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    in english please?

Raven doesnt know english
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    in english please?

what a smart replay that is what you do when you got nothing to say talk about english like we are in a school or something
    keep the QQ going b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what a smart replay that is what you do when you got nothing to say talk about english like we are in a school or something
    keep the QQ going b:victory

replays are in hockey not forums
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'll use synonyms to prevent myself from being filtered.

I don't think hating on the BloodLusT leader is justified, yes the xbow was made from mats that were gotten from exploiting but It's the GMs fault for not removing them the mats in the first place. Putting the blame on him for a GM's mistake is kinda lame. I do Agree that the guy who's phoenix is named Ironman needs some action to be take upon. It is common knowledge that the little dude has been doing fishy stuff. I'm sure he didn't expect his name to be shouted when he exploited the harpy b:shutup, who knows what else he has done without anyone noticing.b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    how the **** did andracil get to be a mod?

Seriously **** off kid. It world shouted that <edited as usual.> got the drops from a boss that hits 99 tanks for 20k+ and btw, that is AoE, robe werefoxes cant do that boss with out some form of 'cheating'.

Not like you even know what a werefox is im guessing. nor do you know anything about the game pass level 40.

Eat a massive ****.
    You're now my idol.
    Stop violating our right of free speech to state facts. If you or the gms even played the games, you'd know the whole server saw the system announcement of him picking up harpy wraith drops and the world chats of wtf hacker that ensued.

Stop trying to cover up the gm's fauilure to contain game breaking bug abuse.
    So if I sent in a ticket about this, do you promise me Andracil, that I will get an actual reply and the Admins will look into this issue? Becasue right now, probably half of the server aren't really convinced.

Half the server reported him in tickets and complained on the forum, yet -Edited got a slap on the hand and -Edited got an illegitimate bow that failed to be deleted.
    dekciw wrote: »
    I don't think hating on the BloodLusT leader is justified, yes the xbow was made from mats that were gotten from exploiting but It's the GMs fault for not removing them the mats in the first place. Putting the blame on him for a GM's mistake is kinda lame.

Nobody's hating on -Edited. His bow should just be removed.

-Edited should be permanently banned, however.

As should have been the people using the rose exploit and the halloween exploit, to set an example. By not setting examples you basically say hacking and cheating is ok.

The same goes for botters. You've been giving botters 3 day bans, and don't permban til they're caught multiple times. That just encourages botting - as long as they don't get caught, its all good, since first time caught is a slap on the wrist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
This discussion has been closed.