Level 105 in sanctuary? O_o

Niamy - Sanctuary
Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hya ^_^ ,
i was cheking the lvl rankings and i see something............. strange b:shocked.
Some days(2 days meybe, no more) the max lvl in sanctuary was 95 if my mind is not joking with me, but if im wrong arround that lvl... but NO lvl 105... and nobody lvl100 too... i dont know meybe the lvl ranking have problems or the lvl 105 players have played w/o rest for 2 or 3 days with constant esoterica or... a zhen party of 2/3 days? b:shocked
I say this bcause usually the highest lvls was in LC-->HT-->Sanctuary and is so weird this change.
uhmm meybe the GM's re in the ranking too now xD
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/sanctuary

b:bye
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
Venomancer 82
Cleric 55
Barbarian 32
Wizard 54
Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
Post edited by Niamy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well they are not there now. Yes whenever a level 105 pops up its a GM.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh b:laugh
    Well i have screenshot of that b:pleased

Thanks b:bye

PS: A 2 days of constant zhen will be great =P

EDIT: I still see hem O_O
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm curious.. if GMs are lvl 105.. then is there a level cap in the game? and if it's 105 or less then why is there armor listed in the AH that goes all the way up to at least 130's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm curious.. if GMs are lvl 105.. then is there a level cap in the game? and if it's 105 or less then why is there armor listed in the AH that goes all the way up to at least 130's

they cap the level because every time they expand it (raise the cap) the game gets alot bigger. the max level at the end is like 250 ish i think and the game ends up being like 10 gig :P
    but by then u will have a new computer :P
    if u still play this:P
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    According to all the information I have so far, the current level cap is 105, however the max will be 150 once enough players get high enough to give them a reason to raise it. At the same time, many more areas and monsters will be added into the game
    Main characters
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009

For our server the cap is 105. But on some other servers the levels go up so far as to 150. So yeah...105 might be cap for the US but who knows, maybe a new expansion will release the new level ups and monsters? :O

EDIT: I just looked and at first I thought to see one or two....but 17 105s?! O_O ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The highest I see is level 95.
    Main characters