TT70 Which route to go?

Aithel - Sanctuary
Aithel - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cleric
My primary toon just hit LVL 68 and I've started to think about TT70 and her gear.

Currently, like every other magic using LVL 60, she's got the Ancient Arbor, and wearing some legendary gear that came as quest rewards and the rest is Cosmos gear that she got as drops.

That's been OK, but I really want her to be prepared for the 70s.

So which TT70 weapon should I go for?

Should I look for Legendary Gear or craft my own Genesis Gear?

At this point are PDef Shards still the way to go?

FYI, my toon is a "mostly magic", robes build. By mostly magic, I mean I've pumped magic on every level, but I've also added Vit and Str every now and again. The Str is just enough to wear the armor (39 ATM), and the Vit is just to keep me happy (with some buffs from gear, I think her Vit is like 40 or something close to that).
Post edited by Aithel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So which TT70 weapon should I go for?

Should I look for Legendary Gear or craft my own Genesis Gear?

At this point are PDef Shards still the way to go?

Well the weapon IS a matter of choice, *But* if you want the best healing power you will want the short staff... Why? because it has the highest MINIMUM magic damage. All heal spells are based on base magic damage so the higher the minimum damage the better the heal. Considering the bounuses it is the Best lvl 70 WEP for a support cleric. The only bad thing about this wep is it will not decompose for higher lvl weps (Unless you have 5m+ to shell out for gold HH80 mats) so get a griefs breath as well.

HH 70/80 gear is A WASTE!!! It requires waaaaay too much time to get. I think that it is safe to say that in the time it takes you to make a full HH70 set you could have leveled at least 5 times. Also gold EQ at these levels can be cheaper than the HH set anyways... Now when you hit 9x farm the set, you will use it for a while b:laugh

If you are planning on TW or PK then yes get some p def shards, esp usefull for some of the HH bosses.