Contact list in Post box

Options
Niamy - Sanctuary
Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hya ^_^,

Well the title says all... meybe will be good if add a contact list in the post box and can add the names clicking on the names, like a normal email service... bcause sometimes made misstakes when we write the name of the destinatary ^^.

Thanks b:bye
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
Venomancer 82
Cleric 55
Barbarian 32
Wizard 54
Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
Post edited by Niamy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, it's not a huge solution to the feature, but if it's a friend or factionmate that you are sending the mail to, you can always try using the "copy name" feature. Just right click their name in either the chatbox or factionlist, select "copy name", then when you enter the name of your recipient, just hit that magical button combo "ctrl + v", and viola! ^_^

It's what I use when factionmates beg me for money, and it seems to get the job done alright...though a contact list would be SOOO much easier. xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, it's not a huge solution to the feature, but if it's a friend or factionmate that you are sending the mail to, you can always try using the "copy name" feature. Just right click their name in either the chatbox or factionlist, select "copy name", then when you enter the name of your recipient, just hit that magical button combo "ctrl + v", and viola! ^_^

It's what I use when factionmates beg me for money, and it seems to get the job done alright...though a contact list would be SOOO much easier. xP

But... im lazy b:surrenderb:victory

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...