characters in other servers

Xavtiln - Sanctuary
Xavtiln - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
when you create a character in one server, why cant you use that character in other servers because i would like to do that but it wont let me. please help me
Post edited by Xavtiln - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ILostSpirit - Heavens Tear
    ILostSpirit - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    How can we "help" you? You can only wish that this servers account swap thing will be added. However, there is a + for this system: If you have already created as much characters to one server that you can't create anymore, and you want to make yet one new, you can create it to another server. If you get that what you want, you gotta delete one of you characters, and that takes a week!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Characters are saved to and limited to the server they are created on. Each server represents a separate local 'world' or 'universe', sometimes with entirely different physical rules, like the difference between PvP and PvE servers.

There have been requests for a server transfers, but I am unaware of any plans for such a system, and the difference between PvP and PvE servers makes such a system unlikely. Constant and instant transfers from server to server are not practical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.