erm... Camera rotation?

Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there any way to actively rotate the camera or make it so the camera always follows me? :/
Post edited by Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you can hold the right mouse button down and swing it around that way. Not sure if there is a "camera locked behind" function.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    -_- you can't be serious..... there's no auto camera and i have to manually move it every time i do anything? ****... -_- i thought i'd like this game... but this is seriously pissing me off
  • hors3
    hors3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    All the good 3rd person games work that way, it's not a bad thing. You get used to it real quick. It's better for seeing what's going on all around you. The easiest way is to just use the FORWARD key, and then use right click + mouse to do your turning.
    Just go play around with the controls for awhile. It might take a little practice if you're new to it.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -_- you can't be serious..... there's no auto camera and i have to manually move it every time i do anything? ****... -_- i thought i'd like this game... but this is seriously pissing me off

there is a way...go to system settings<UI (something)<"a-d" keys, check that box, then cama moves when you turn ur char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hors3 wrote: »
    and then use right click + mouse to do your turning.

i was lvl 50 when i realised u could right click and move camera - i dont know how i survived hills....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    still even that one's kinda odd... x.x i'm on a lappy and i'm used to the standard active camera thing. where if i click move right the character moves right with the camera that option lets me move either or... not both which is quite frustrating.