Randyyea - Sanctuary
Randyyea - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2009 in The Crafting Nook
what is:

purifi equipment?
decompose weapon, armor (more)?
refine equipment?
point reset service?
what lv u get a free mount? (flying mount,ground mount)?

sorry for my stupit questions butt im kinda newb :l

ps: sorry for my badd inglish T_T (im dutch: the netherlands)

zend me private messages plz
not a panda >:L
Post edited by Randyyea - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear
    Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Purify Equiptment: Don't know myself

Decompose Wepon or Armor: You decompose it to different items. Ex: Sword to 2 marage celestones.

Poit Reset Service: Don't know

You get a free mount at lvl 30.

Also I do not know how to sent PM's.
  • Lightofdark - Heavens Tear
    Lightofdark - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what is:

purifi equipment?
    decompose weapon, armor (more)?
    refine equipment?
    point reset service?
    what lv u get a free mount? (flying mount,ground mount)?

sorry for my stupit questions butt im kinda newb :l

ps: sorry for my badd inglish T_T (im dutch: the netherlands)

zend me private messages plz

i wonder, might be able to help here.

purify i think is remove any bonus the armour has (such as increased health)im not to sure on this one, never needed to use it.

decompose, until lvl 60 (and maybe around the 30s) you wont be using this, it's for making normal equipment (TT items are a different story) into chi stones, which is for making aerogear get its boost back, but that's for lvl 30 and you probably wont use boost much unless you pk.

refining, let's see, you can use 2 mirage celestones (25k each approx) to make a weapons attack (works for armour to) bonus higher (e.g. magic weapons magic attack becomes higher, nothing else) but it can fail, if it fails the item your trying to refine will go back to normal, there are items you can use to increase your chances, but don't go refining items that aren't worth it, legendaries and other high end weapons are really what you'll want to refine.

point reset service is for resetting where you put your skill stats, you need reset notes bought from the botique though, shouldn't need this unless your silly and stuff up your stats badly.

free mounts? nothing is free in the world (im serious) you get a free flying mount at 30, elves get eagle wings, untamed get a flying mantaray, humans get a flying sword, but you have to give the recluse (quest giver) 5 of a certain dq item, the only way you can get the items free is to fight the monsters that drop this without equipment and not using a single item through the quest. the flying mount you get is 0.5 speed (a tiny bit faster than running, great for afk travelling) and can't be upgraded, though you can buy faster mounts from the botique.

for a free land mount, no such thing, i'd say the cheapest i've ever seen a mount was a fresh off the shop polaris cub for 550k, but that's rare. (i myself have a crimson horse b:victory).
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Purify will remove any soulgems that you have added. It will not remove anything else.

Decompose breaks the item into Chi stones, primarily useful for refueling aerogear. Drag the stones onto the aerogear to refuel them.

Point reset requires items from the Boutique and allows you to remove points from attributes so that you can redistribute them.

At level 30 the Elder of Archosaur will send you to your races Recluse for a mostly free flying mount. He will want 5 DQ items, you'll have to check a quest guide for specifics. There are no free land mounts from normal quest progression.