Dark - Now Recruiting - Heaven's Tear - Faction

AirHealer - Heavens Tear
AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Guild Banter
Dark - New Faction is now recruiting on the Heaven's Tear Server

Requirements to join:

You must be friendly, active, and loyal. We will take alts as long as you play them semi-often. We prefer mains. We will take lvls 15+ however a few exceptions may be made. Anyone lvl 14, rarely anything below that, will probably be able to enter. Another important requirement is that you are helpful and humorous, please don't be a party pooper and we appreciate you to help other members. Feel free to talk a lot in Guild Chat, we're friendly and we like to chat. :)

Plans, Goals, and Features of the faction:

We have a website (with forums) coming soon and we hope to have a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server soon as well. There will definetly be a TS/vent server by the time we TW. We do plan on doing TWs soon but we will need everyone to be higher lvls. We are currently just a lvl (tier) 1 faction, but we plan on upgrading very soon.

How to join:

We have a couple executors and marshals. Currently because we are very new we have not yet assigned a Director however one will be coming soon. If you want to join please whisper or PM me [AirHealer] in game or you can leave us a message on this forum thread. Post the following to join by this thread: your lvl, your class, and your in-game name.

Please check back at this thread soon because we will be updating it! We'd love to have you join Dark!
Post edited by AirHealer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear
    Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Great faction. It is fun and everyone is nice. but it is still very new. but supprisingly talkative for haveing so little people currently. I would reccomend this faction to anyone who need help with stuff. For myself we could give idea's to make it better. For myself I think i will put up the point that we sould help everybody even if they aren't in the faction. So ya. b:pleased
  • flightz17
    flightz17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Can I ask how large this guild is? (Based on the number of active players I suppose)
  • AirHealer - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    flightz17 wrote: »
    Can I ask how large this guild is? (Based on the number of active players I suppose)

Its semi-large. We are currently working on expanding. We are still lvl 1 faction, but we will expand to lvl 2 faction soon. We are doing some fundraising and money saving/earning for it.

We are still recruiting.
    edited February 2009
    We will now take almost any player when they are almost any lvl. We ask that you are dedicated and loyal. If you want in and you are below lvl 15 we just want you to lvl up as fast as possible.

Basically we take anyone who lvls fast, has the right attitude, is active, and loyal to Dark, we are not looking for quiters.

We still prefer lvls 15+ but really almost any lvl can join as long as you have the attributes and meet the requirements listed in this post.

Thanks.
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol i saw hanging around the faction manager wen you weer making your guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Check out our new website. It has forums and a website portion.
    Faction Members are welcome to visit, sign up, and post there.

Here is a link:
    http://dark.guildmmorpg.net

Thanks.

b:laughb:laugh

b:victory

It has been submited to Google and soon can be found on there.
  • magician87
    magician87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi guys, I am intersted in your faction but I tried to whisper you but you are not online. My inn-game name is vamplicious , hope to get a reply from you.
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    magician87 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am intersted in your faction but I tried to whisper you but you are not online. My inn-game name is vamplicious , hope to get a reply from you.

umm please join the guild forums so we can add much faster
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    magician87 wrote: »

If you want there are a few people you can contact: _Kenichi_ or Breakerone or AirHealer or nakedpony

Like breaker said, you can always join our faction forums: http://dark.guildmmorpg.net

I will try to contact you in-game.