Veno 39 Cultivation Quest Problems

vernanie
vernanie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I'm having trouble finding my 39 cultivation quest for my veno. I've done all my quests, and no one is looking for me. I've also killed chin and the dismal shade, and done my fb39.

But my cultivation lvl is still too low to learn some of my abilities ... what gives? Anyone remember who to talk to?
Post edited by vernanie on

Comments

• ragnarok363
    ragnarok363 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I am having the same issue. I would also like to know this>
  • vernanie
    vernanie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So. I went back to heavens tear ... and noticed a soul condensing orb in my bag ... I clicked it ... then talked to the elder who told me he had nothing for me.

And suddenly my cultivation quest appeared in my log. Tada.

LAME.

Hopefully that will help you though.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I believe 39 is the cultivation where you have to die at some point to advance the quest chain. Seriously. Go play with the Adalwolf Archons over near Stairway to Heaven. Should be one or two parts after killing Krixxix.

Edit: Yes, after killing Krixxix you will return to Soldier Feng. That ends the chain until you reach lvl 39, at which poijnt you will get a popup box telling you to talk to the Elder of Heavens Tear. After you talk to him, go die. that should advance the chain.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, it's easy to miss if you just click through all the quest text quickly, relying on your quest log to track your quests. Basically the idea is that to progress you have to show that you aren't afraid of death. So you kill yourself to get the rest of the quest (best done via a duel or right after you've leveled so you don't lose exp).