vs

Options
Rustie - Heavens Tear
Rustie - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cleric
Ok this might be noob question but
whats better for a cleric a spirit charm or exp scroll?
I use mp charms mostly, I can grind longer and cheaper.
But im wondering is exp scroll might be a better option.
Post edited by Rustie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Huli_Man - Heavens Tear
    Huli_Man - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Charms are a much more efficient use of money in my opinion. You could earn more exp in an hour using a scroll (assuming your also using pots or a charm), but that extra experience comes at a pretty steep price. I guess if your choosing between one or the other, you'd have to go with the charm.
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A cleric can live without exp scrolls at mid-levels. It's your personal preference whether you wanna make more out of your time, or will you settle with the normal that you get per mob. However,

Cleric with no charm = Useless

Always, and I mean ALWAYS have an MP charm with you. You may choose not to equip one all the time as it will be costly, but without MP charms, you're practically useless. Keep in mind that even if you have Level 5 Apothecary, the concoctions that you make won't keep up when you use blue and red bubble (which are essential skills in TT's and higher level FB's). So yeah..

• Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    When soloing (I havnt used a charm for ages) they are not necerssary

when in a squad they are utterly important meditating while tank fights boss is not cool
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A cleric can live without exp scrolls at mid-levels. It's your personal preference whether you wanna make more out of your time, or will you settle with the normal that you get per mob. However,

Always, and I mean ALWAYS have an MP charm with you. You may choose not to equip one all the time as it will be costly, but without MP charms, you're practically useless. Keep in mind that even if you have Level 5 Apothecary, the concoctions that you make won't keep up when you use blue and red bubble (which are essential skills in TT's and higher level FB's). So yeah..

you can't use apoth items while in bb, a charm isn't 100% essential. 10 seconds = 1,000 mana. using potions can keep up with it if you have the right level of them. level 60 and 70 potions seem to get the job done, you just have to use the level 60 every time it cools down.
  • Rustie - Heavens Tear
    Rustie - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks I guess thats pretty much what I figured.
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would like to know how you get another one of these charms as mine got destroyed?It is Minor Spirit Hierogram I have been checking NPCs and they don't stack them even Apothocary don't but carrry others?

I would like to get another.

Thanks.