GM Working Hours...

Ryocean - Lost City
Ryocean - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Just wondering about the GM's working hours. I mean do the GMs work on normal hours on the +10 Standard Time Zone?

Sorry for asking but I was just curious as to whether there were GMs that were available during the the other time zones.
Post edited by Ryocean - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    GM coverage for servers and billing is 24/7 every day of the year. The forum GM's seem to work 10am -7pm Monday - Friday. Could be wrong in the Forum GM's times but those are the times they seem around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why did billing department never answered my phone call before QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    GM coverage for servers and billing is 24/7 every day of the year.

BIG FAT LIE.

Explain me this : when a gold spammer bot appears in Archosaur, it stays there for hours if it's outside the normal working hours in the Pacific timezone, even if hundred (thousand?) of players report it using the report **** button and talking about it on the WC...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Ryocean - Lost City
    Ryocean - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks. Is that 10:00 to 19:00 on +10 Standard Time Zone?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    orinj wrote: »
    I became aware of this situation this morning and needless to say, I'm pretty pissed. It seems that some of our evening GMs are falling asleep at the wheel.

I promise you that I will reprimand them accordingly. This is truly unacceptable and I ashamed and disappointed at my team.

A big thanks to all of you that reported the spammers and a heartfelt apology to those that we have let down.

These GMs will be spoken with today and the appropriate course of action taken.

Thanks.

Orinj

That is what orinj, who if I understand it right, is pretty high at PWE said about GM's not being reachable. They are there 24/7 I assure you.

As to the +10 GMT no the time the forum GM's are online is -8 GMT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That is what orinj, who if I understand it right, is pretty high at PWE said about GM's not being reachable. They are there 24/7 I assure you.

C'Mon admit it Aryannamage.. those GM's were in the back room plotting to release a poisonous snake into the Hampster wheels that power the servers so they could shut PWI down and make all us addict's suffer horrible withdrawls!

~S
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2009
    Blast! Now that you've learned our fiendish plan, we can no longer allow you to live.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We actually have Matrix-style robots powering our servers, and bringing people into the game.

They also take out botters and farmers at a decent rate. Just know that the game world is a big place, and it takes a little while to get to everyone that is breaking the rules.

Millions of you guys, a few thousand of us...
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Rubbish. From day ONE I have NEVER been able to reach a GM during the European Day time. From roughly 10pm my time is the ONLY time I have EVER been able to speak to a GM.

And we are to believe they have always been there?
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    surtr wrote: »
    Blast! Now that you've learned our fiendish plan, we can no longer allow you to live.
    eeep *Goes Surfing*

~Saitada
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    We actually have Matrix-style robots powering our servers, and bringing people into the game.

They also take out botters and farmers at a decent rate. Just know that the game world is a big place, and it takes a little while to get to everyone that is breaking the rules.

Millions of you guys, a few thousand of us...

I will have you know that I am Saitada; the Goddess of Grief. I laugh (ha ha ha) at your Matrix Style Robots *unplugs them from the copper- top players powering them*.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

~Saitada
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you want to catch a GM in-game, try West Archosaur shortly after server maintenance. There's more-or-less always a GM standing around somewhere there to be harra....I mean to help you. b:thanks

b:sin
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active