Full On Heal Cleric

hambergermuhammed
hambergermuhammed Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cleric
i really wanna make a healing cleric
not a solo or anything, a cleric so when i play with my faction, or friends and they are getting ****, i can just stay back and be the hero:)
every time i try to look in to a full def cleric, it always ends up getting compared to the nuke cleric, not that that isnt a faily well built class, its just not what im looking for
ive been thinking
every 2 lvls-
-4 vit-
-4mag-
-2 str-
before you laugh, i saw that adding vit helps with both physical and magic defence so i added to that, i wanted a high life to help with me def and i figured adding vit would be smart(although im positive this idea is going to be shut down)

if you need to know why i added mag,just get out right now

and ofcourse, i needed str for my equipment

so thats it, if u have better ideas(which im positive you do) let me know

oh and one more time
DONT COMPARE OR SEND ME THE LINK OF THE NUKE CLERIC
THATS NOT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Post edited by hambergermuhammed on

Comments

• Maithal - Sanctuary
    Maithal - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    not sure why you want 2 str every two levels, you only 1 ever two levels to use your gear, you also have to have 6 mag every two levels to use your weapon which will increace your healing power and damage a lot.

So a build every two levels would go like this:
    6 mag
    1 str
    3 vit

another interesting thing to note is you get 10 HP per vit point and 20 HP every level and start with 50, so you will be getting 35 HP every level, so at level say 60 you will have 2150 HP, sorry but i am going to compare it to the nuke build, the nuke build will have only 1250 HP
  • Elvenalmghty - Heavens Tear
    Elvenalmghty - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    correct me if i m wrong but well there is a %addition of a.atk to heal skills and we need a lotta mp fr heals especially regen aura and taking u wan a full healer .... u want max mp and m.atk to improve ur healing so ........... well u need to be a nuke cleric to heal best .......adding vit increases your survival not ur pt mates and chances r u wont be atking so unless u hv a crappy pt ...u wont ever even be hurt

BUT well that's just my opinion and i m new so i can be wrong
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your probably going to want to go with the the 6 MAG 3 VIT and 1 STR every two levels build. Your equipment should be stacked with HP shards to give you even more HP to tank some hits if need be. There are FSCs out there that go Full MAG, 9 MAG 1 STR every two levels. This maximizes not only your attacks but your heals as well. Either way you will need to add HP shards to your robes. I would stick with the 6 MAG 3 VIT and 1 STR build, also known as a VIT build, because as a FSC you will need the extra HP. Max out all your buffs except for maybe the HP/MP regen buff, this buff is weak and only gives you a maximum of 10/10 regen per sec. There are powders you can make at the Apoth that can give you 50 or even 100 regen per sec. Maybe level it later on. Max out Iron Heart as your main heal because it stacks. Wellspring is good to keep up on because its your instant heal. Leave Blessing of the Purehearted, it takes too long to cast compared to Wellspring and uses more mana. I hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ive been thinking
    every 2 lvls-
    -4 vit-
    -4mag-
    -2 str-
    Got to this part and I stopped reading.

Honey, you need at least 6 points on Mag every 2 levels for you to equip weapons appropriate for your level. So yeah. Follow the Con build which is 6 Mag 3 Vit 1 Str.