Why D orbs... AGAIN??

Trenith - Heavens Tear
Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Okay this is the second time now we've gotten a sale for dragon orbs... Why?

Why can't yall come up with new fashion.. Sorry translate a bit of malaysian into english, and give us fashion. Its obvious yall dont come up with new content considering yall are a EXACT mirror to all other PW versions just translation differences...

But dragon orbs again... why...
Post edited by Trenith - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    they might have felt the necessity of giving u extra dragon orbs... who knows!
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:surrender
    I just bought 4 Dragon Orb 3star and 4Drangon Orb 4 star 1hour be4 maintenance...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseddesor - Heavens Tear
    Roseddesor - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Because it's making them lots of money duh! b:chuckle
  • Twilae - Heavens Tear
    Twilae - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually this was great timing for me XD I was just thinking yesterday how great it would be to upgrade some of my armor and such if it weren't so expensive. But I agree with you on the fashion part; can never go wrong with new fashion.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why can't people just be content with what they're given? ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shoot I'd like a sale on charms but having a sale on anything is still a plus. You have someone complaining about something no matter what it is lmao.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Okay this is the second time now we've gotten a sale for dragon orbs... Why?

Why can't yall come up with new fashion.. Sorry translate a bit of malaysian into english, and give us fashion. Its obvious yall dont come up with new content considering yall are a EXACT mirror to all other PW versions just translation differences...

But dragon orbs again... why...

Well go to other versions n read the language there then..It's a expanding company, Obviously different versions of a game so that everyone can access it..DUH Smart one. D-Orbs ya lame to have them again, but It's actually smart.. ALOT Of people like to use D-orbs so its more money for GMs..You can't put all the good updates to cashshop over 3-4months+ .. Sorry your in a rush to spoil your pixelated character with fashion..Have patience..ROFL..I love your post..rofl.

Man its like having lets say a X-Box game..Ok lets put it in chinese so only people that can read chinese can play n have a basic and enjoyable game play rite? WRONG..Put it in every language n boom you got a product thats being bought now.. GG
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I came up 3% short of level when Mait came along, fortunately i waited to refine my new 78 molder gear till i could wear it. Logged back on, did daily and to my surprise there was a refining super sale. Great work GM's b:laugh
    b:bye
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was planning future armor and I planned on refining, since I never bothered with it ever. The highest I ever had on my armor or weapon was +1. So this came nicely for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This helps me, I now plan to stock up on dragon orbs while they are cheaper, then I have a ton for when I refine more gear later on.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    Mistree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well remember last week when we said everyone would have +10 weapons and armor after the bug? Now we know where all that left over money is going to that made it past the suspensions. b:chuckle
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well remember last week when we said everyone would have +10 weapons and armor after the bug? Now we know where all that left over money is going to that made it past the suspensions. b:chuckle

Took the words out of my keyboard! (gimmeh back my letters!)

Obviousley there are loads of players floating about with buttloads of cash now, they need something worthwhile to spend it on :P

Maybe this is a good thing tho, now they will use up that money and the items will eventually land in the hands of others when they outgrow them.