is is nesscary to lvl up stream rev and reg aura?

massu
massu Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cleric
Hi .

i am wondering is it nessceray to lvl up stream of rev or is it just waste of sp? and the reg aura or often reffered as the blue bubble is it uselfull? Cus i have aso read that the element seal and the other seal might be uselfull at high lvl bosses. so i thinking of dropping the stream of rev and maybe the aura reg skill and lvl up element seal adn the other seal that reduce physycial dmg.
any advice on it?
Post edited by massu on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Depends, if you want it or not but BB is useful.
    For stream of rejuvenation, well no body i see uses it to often, and ppl usually wait later on to max it.
    b:dirty
  • Dirik - Sanctuary
    Dirik - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ure gonna need blue bubble for TT's and higher FB's as well as red bubble.
    stream of rev. ure not gonna need toooo much so wait till higher level to level it
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you're a support cleric, then YES. A thousand yes's. You need blue bubble. Keep in mind though that getting this skill will be costly, not just SP- and coin-wise, but from the moment you get this skill, you will need MP charms with you.

Stream of Rejuvenation.. Uhm.. I keep it at level 3, because I prefer the Ironheart+Wellspring combo. Plus, the channeling time of Stream is ugh. But, then again, it's all in your preference. ^^,
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I only use rejuvenation after a duel to heal up fast lol
    blue ball eh.. definitely get it
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you don't have blue ball you'll get kicked out of any TT run or zhen party you're in the instant they find out.
    And if they don't find out until they're actually in the run then you'll get abused and laughed at before you get kicked.

If you plan on doing the solo FAC route you don't need it of course, but otherwise you need it.
  • Huli_Man - Heavens Tear
    Huli_Man - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've never had to use Stream of Rejuvenation.
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I only use stream of rejuvenation after a duel or when a monster is already dead and I'm healing a person with high-ish HP. XP

And regeneration aura is definitely needed in FB69. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Nora - Lost City
    Nora - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you plan to aoe and HH regeneration aura is a must.
    Max stream of rejuvenation if you want; mine is not maxed but it is a useful skill.
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rejuvenation takes about as big a bite out of your MP as BB, I daresay... But Rejuvenation is useful if you've had to turn attention from a boss to throw a revive or heal at someone other than the tank, and the tank needs an emergency injection of health (as it heals a flat amount, plus health over time).

Regeneration Aura... Definite must. It's addictive. Plus, you can go make tea while the others fight. b:laugh