can a GM plz answer!!!!

caer
caer Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
have the wish chest event been activated yet as ppl have been standing waiting for the chest to appear and it hasnt and they have been waiting for up to 9 hrs by the elder of archo. plz dont egnore this post as the players r getting rather flustrated and quite understandable i think. THANKING U..b:thanks
Post edited by caer on

Comments

• nuclearbomba
    nuclearbomba Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    after the trial of 1 , 9 , and 99 roses.
    This event is not glitched.

Males do just gets the exact same xp.
    The only thing that made ecryone misunderstood is the description in the event.

The description is Not Clear. Thus the male thought they get nice exp out of it.

And another error in the discription is the Elegant Botueq reward. instead of 10 PWI regard. it is only 2.

Who ever wrote the event description did a poor job and made players go crazy.

as for the Wish Chest.... b:laugh good luck to everyone. I myself don't know how often it spawn... nor when it spawn. b:surrender
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it right now.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • kantorek
    edited February 2009
    Wish chests are now on all servers in front of the Elders of each major city.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoneWanderer - Heavens Tear
    LoneWanderer - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes i for one would appreciate knowing if the chest is today, tomorrow or when. It's bad enough to spend 3 hours a day in a rose patch (that was way to small)and get killed by Jewelscalen 4 times to now have to wait by an elder in hopes of seeing a chest appear.

Thanks for looking into it kantorek but as of yet i still havent seen a chest.
  • kantorek
    edited February 2009
    They were turned on an hour ago. I guess your fellow PWI players plundered them quicker than we expected.

As of this writing there are some in front of the City of the Plume and Etherblade elders.

Happy Hunting! b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terryking
    terryking Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Is there anything in the chests other than 50 or 100 PWI regards? If not, this is the worst event ever.
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what is a wish chest
    answer please then close for necro ty
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what is a wish chest
    answer please then close for necro ty

the old feb event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Necro.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.